PDA

View Full Version : Converting Single Player Campaings to Multiplayer?

Uwe
Jul-04-2016, 17:08
Hello all.
My group is expanding from BoS into CoD (finally) and I need some help.
There is an old campaign by DFlion for the battle of France. Wonderful campaign and Id love to be able to run it with the rest of our pilots.
Any way for me to make these multiplayer?

=FI=Murph
Jul-22-2016, 01:04
Open each mission in the full mission builder. Look for the player aircraft in each mission and uncheck the "player" box in the object viewer. Next you must set up a base with spawn points for the aircraft that you and your friends will be flying. Do a search under the full mission builder section of the forums here and you will find a tutorial on how this is done. Those are the two main requirements. After that it's really just trouble shooting the various little glitches. Good luck and have fun. I have been converting single player missions to multi for my friends and I for a while now. I haven't have too much luck with BOF missions, since the bases don't all work properly. I also suggest you base the humans a some base other than the one the AI uses. Too many opportunities for collisions and such.
Also, make sure to save the mission as a dogfight rather than a co-op. Co-op mode in Cliffs doesn't work very well.