PDA

View Full Version : New Record?

9./JG52 Hans Gruber
Oct-17-2012, 17:17
Today at around 3PM EST while on Dunkirk the server was full. 99/99.
:stunned:

ATAG_Colander
Oct-17-2012, 17:20
Nice but sadly maybe that's why I just had to restart it.
It was still up but disconnecting the players and was even unresponsive to console commands so I had to kill it.

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-17-2012, 17:20
Yeowzzaaaa!!!! :stunned:

Doc
Oct-17-2012, 17:26
I hate all of you day players because I see you on while I am @ work. This is why I am taking random days off now so I can come in there during the day and kill all of you bastards!!!!!

9./JG52 Hans Gruber
Oct-17-2012, 18:01
Nice but sadly maybe that's why I just had to restart it.
It was still up but disconnecting the players and was even unresponsive to console commands so I had to kill it.

Yeah, after being full for a little the map rotated and it crashed or at least disconnected everybody about 30 minutes into the next mission.

I hate all of you day players because I see you on while I am @ work. This is why I am taking random days off now so I can come in there during the day and kill all of you bastards!!!!!
North America needs to represent.

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-17-2012, 18:43
Today at around 3PM EST while on Dunkirk the server was full. 99/99.
:stunned:

Back when we could have 125 players listed for the steam server we hit 125 players rather often. It just was a laggy mess with the skin downloads on and no way to shut it off, combined with a million other problems. Since the latest official steam patch (how long ago has that been?) the server will become unresponsive after so many players joined, events in the mission happen, etc.,etc., and will cure it self after so many players have left. Soon people figure out in-game chat stops working, they never see any other contacts etc., and just leave the server. Once enough players have left, the console skyrockets out everything it was hung on and the server returns to normal. We'll never get to 125 again until they squash w/e they've done to make the server act this way.

Tonka
Oct-17-2012, 19:04
The server was awesome earlier with those huge numbers of players, action everywhere, and i've never seen so many Spitfires attacking a bomber group.

Big salute to everyone who was online, especially JG27 who a few of us met mid channel early on at a decent altitude. Seeing a formation of 109's peel off and enter the fight was epic.

Thanks ATAG!