PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Redirect URL (http://www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/)

TWC_SLAG
Jul-15-2016, 19:33
Ever since I changed my name, I have been getting this error message, after logging in. In addition, my user name and password will not save. Even with this message, I am able to do pretty much everything everyone else can do after logging in. I'm just wondering why I keep getting this message, and what I can do about fixing this.

ATAG_Colander
Jul-15-2016, 23:16
Strange...
Try hitting the "logout" at the top right and logging in again.

Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders
Jul-16-2016, 07:12
In addition, my user name and password will not save.

Remember also to put the check mark on the " Remember me " checkbox so your username and password will be saved and you don't need to insert them every time the you will visit the ATAG forums! ;)

TWC_SLAG
Jul-16-2016, 13:50
Strange...
Try hitting the "logout" at the top right and logging in again.

You know what is really strange?...That worked.

Thanks

TWC_SLAG
Jul-16-2016, 15:00
You know what is really strange?...That worked.

Thanks

Let me amend that.

It gets even stranger. The first time I log in, I get the error message. If I log out, and then log in again, I go straight to the greeting, with no error message. If that works, I guess I can live with it.

ATAG_Colander
Jul-16-2016, 16:38
My next guess is that you are using a bookmark that takes you to the redirect page after login.

TWC_SLAG
Jul-16-2016, 17:00
My next guess is that you are using a bookmark that takes you to the redirect page after login.

I erased my bookmark, and made a new one, and everything seems to be fine, now. My user name and password are saved, and I am automatically logged in, when I go from the home page to the forum.

And all of this just because I changed my name.

Thanks, again.