PDA

View Full Version : Thanks! Stuka's are freaking awesome.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Jul-28-2016, 08:22
Flew a little last night with Drock, Freya, InvaderZim, and someone I haven't flew with before, EG14 maxkill or something like that, sorry mate.

Anyways, we all took Ju-87's and flipped the map. It was my first time flying the Stuka after 3 years of playing this game. What the hell was I waiting for, what a fun plane. Thanks to the above guys for helping me out, it was great fun.

I even got a blenny kill, sorry RebelSquirrel :devilish:

Next up is the G.50, He-111, Br.20, and BF-110. That looks worse when I type it out, what have I been doing all these years! It is easy to fly the same plane every time but I'd encourage everyone to branch out and experience all the aircraft we have. So far they are all gems and mucho fun, better learn them now with 5.0 in the waiting with even more to learn! :)

Anyways, thanks again for the help and for all the online servers out there, too much fun to be had.

:salute:

Gromit
Jul-28-2016, 09:04
Totally agree, the real fun in this game is in the less capable airframes, the uber planes give you numbers in a set of computer codes superior to most of your opponents numbers, the less capable aircraft give you the opportunity to out think and out fight your opponent and his coding!

A kill in a G50 is worth 10 in a 109E4B

A kill in a Hurricane DH5-20 is woth 10 ina Spit 11a

you earn your success in a poor plane , not rely on superior code!

InvaderZim
Jul-28-2016, 15:44
Great to see you on Blue SM. Come on by anytime. We will be glad to get you and "anyone else" up and flying in the heavies and lil flowns. The BR-20 and G-50 are loads of fun! Like trying to aim and throw bricks. :) So much fun when you smash something with a brick! :party2:

DRock
Jul-28-2016, 16:54
:salute:SM

Good to see TF members take to the skies, and not consume all of your time with code.

The fun never ends with a great group of pilots flying together.

Cheers