PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Single Player

dburne
Jul-30-2016, 16:44
Hey gang,

So after being away from Cliffs for a while , and especially now being retired with a lot more time on my hands, I am enjoying flying TF Cliffs once again.
I have always been more a SP guy , having never really gotten into MP.
I get the most enjoyment out of flying Campaigns with a storyline.

Getting back into it and checking the forums here out, I don't really see much new stuff related to campaign flying. I fly RAF, and already have some of the user made campaigns listed here, I was little surpised after my long break there was not much new in this regard.

Is there much of a SP community here anymore, or have most moved on elsewhere?
I am enjoying flying the campaigns again as it has been quite a while since I flew them, but sure would like some new content as well.
Or is it mainly MP folks in here now?

Anyway just curious ff there were many SP folks hanging out here like myself.
I am really looking forward to seeing what TF5 brings!

PhoenixCNE
Jul-30-2016, 23:38
I'm with you there dburne, I haven't quite pushed myself onto the TS servers yet and have stuck to SP for quite some time. I enjoyed the redux campaingns that are here on the site but tore through those pretty fast and have personally just resorted to flying sorties with various planes in the TF dynamic campaign for practice. I hope in the end to finally get myself online, I know there is fun to be had there I just have a tough time pushing myself to meet/talk to new people. I do also keep my fingers crossed that 5.0 will toss us SP players a bone in some way, shape, or form. ;)

ATAG_Ezzie
Jul-31-2016, 00:26
I'm with you there dburne, I haven't quite pushed myself onto the TS servers yet and have stuck to SP for quite some time. I enjoyed the redux campaingns that are here on the site but tore through those pretty fast and have personally just resorted to flying sorties with various planes in the TF dynamic campaign for practice. I hope in the end to finally get myself online, I know there is fun to be had there I just have a tough time pushing myself to meet/talk to new people. I do also keep my fingers crossed that 5.0 will toss us SP players a bone in some way, shape, or form. ;)

Hey Phoenix,

You can fly online without having to talk/meet people if that is what is stopping you from having fun. Even if you use Teamspeak it's perfectly ok to listen and not speak. I was a long time offline IL-2 flyer and I was a bit nervous when I first started flying online COD. But it's a whole new experience and hopefully you'll reach a point soon where you give online a go.

Ezzie

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Jul-31-2016, 03:09
You guys can be certain there will be new single player campaigns based on the new Theater and Map.

And also likely new campaigns for the Channel map using the new aircraft. :salute:

dburne
Jul-31-2016, 06:43
You guys can be certain there will be new single player campaigns based on the new Theater and Map.

And also likely new campaigns for the Channel map using the new aircraft. :salute:

:thumbsup:

Good to hear, thanks for the info!

danperin
Jul-31-2016, 17:51
I've just uploaded a couple of singleplayer missions in the 'Download' section, mate! And there's even a MP mission into MP section with a ton of objectives.

You'll need to create a server for the MP one, but you can just play it alone or coop with some friend! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dburne
Jul-31-2016, 20:37
I will check it out, thanks!

1lokos
Aug-03-2016, 10:20
Piper Kiev remake his JG-26 campaign

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14324&p=237873&viewfull=1#post237873