PDA

View Full Version : Regarding SP loadouts and takeoffs

dburne
Aug-11-2016, 13:54
Couple of things that I find annoying in Cliffs for SP , I was wondering if any possibility these things could be fixed at some point in the future?

1- Load-outs - As I understand it, one cannot create and save custom gun load-outs in SP, only in MP.

2- Takeoff sequence - In order to get proper AI takeoff sequence, and clearance for my own takeoff, I have to engage the auto-pilot until I hear the takeoff clearance for myself, the auto-pilot starts the aircraft rolling, then quickly disengage ( as I really prefer to do my own takeoffs), and proceed to takeoff the plane myself.

Just curious if any of these can possibly be addressed at some point, or will they be just the way it is for SP?

Thanks,

Salmo
Aug-13-2016, 00:49
Could you please log these bugs/feature requests in the CLOD bug-tracker. That way others can vote them up the priority list.

1lokos
Aug-13-2016, 01:47
1- Load-outs - As I understand it, one cannot create and save custom gun load-outs in SP, only in MP.

This is due CloD don't have a Quick Mission Builder (like iL:46) - instead has some Quick Missions with ability to change planes but not sides(eg. you fly 109 with RAF marks) time of day, clouds and nothing more.

Is possible set loadouts in Options > Planes, but this sometimes work, sometimes not...is not intuitive.
So is better do only online, what is easy, in STEAM are some empty servers that can be accessed to do this, or use LOBBY and start a personal server with one of game MP missions.

The take-off tower communication issue require order/radio system totally redone... This have orders inverted, missing, that not work...

Akula93
Aug-13-2016, 05:58

Is possible set loadouts in Options > Planes, but this sometimes work, sometimes not...is not intuitive.

This is how i change them without going to MP, then i manualy add thouse loudouts with notepad to quick mission missions, or campaign missions so i can play them with my loudouts and conversions. Its not big problem when i got used to it, but it would be nice if this options would work corectly in SP like its working in MP, dont know how big job is to fix it.

dburne
Aug-13-2016, 07:54
Many thanks guys!