PDA

View Full Version : Windows 10 update broke my Freetrack

Trueno33
Aug-16-2016, 21:04
hello pilots, I come here to ask if any of you using freetrack have experienced problems lately or if you still use it with no problems after the recent windows 10 update. It has messed up my system, so now my webcam doesn´t get more than 15 fps.
I´ve tried reinstalling the webcam drivers and some other things, but still doesn´t work. Do I need to buy a new cam? Any other suggestion?

thanks in advance

Stormrider
Aug-17-2016, 03:20
hello pilots, I come here to ask if any of you using freetrack have experienced problems lately or if you still use it with no problems after the recent windows 10 update. It has messed up my system, so now my webcam doesn´t get more than 15 fps.
I´ve tried reinstalling the webcam drivers and some other things, but still doesn´t work. Do I need to buy a new cam? Any other suggestion?

thanks in advance
Maybe has every webcam setting been set to default setting.So check the webcam settings.Before you turn of the auto exposure, shine with a very bright light into the webcam and than turn the auto exposure off this will also increase the fps.

sent from my Cat S50

Trueno33
Aug-17-2016, 06:23
Hi Stormrider, thanks for your advice. I have reverted back to the previous version for the moment being, but I fear this will be only a temporary solution. I´ll keep your tips in mind for the future, as they seem quite reasonable.

Thanks again. Fly safe

Mastiff
Sep-21-2016, 10:55
that's why its called free-track...

don't expect something that's free to be supported by windows..