PDA

View Full Version : Share your video settings

Tvrdi
Oct-22-2012, 19:12
Here are my video settings for Cliffs Of Dover. Since we now have a final patch I tried with different settings to get the best performance (without degrading video quality, too much). With settingsshown below I have a smooth gameplay (both offline and on ATAG server). However, I still have occasional microstuters when panning with TiR (but nothing drastic really, it just feel like movement isnt super smooth as in IL2 46 or in ROF). So I will share my settings in hope somebody will give me some advice so I can get more for the game; so on pics below are CLOD video settings (also NV CP and TiR settings) Im using. Note that I have AA off in CLOD as Im using injected DX10 files for AA.
My rig is:
i7920 OC to 3.6 Ghz
Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti (2GB) which can go to app. 1150Mhz (core) on boost in CLOD
DDR3 1333Mhz 6GB
Dell U2412M, e-IPS panel, low input lag monitor; resolution is 1920x1200 (Im playing on native resolution of this LED screen). I also tried with 1680x1050 res. but the image is too blurry and shimmering....

peregrine7
Oct-24-2012, 22:34
So far I've found the key settings are textures (original is the only clear setting, where textures aren't mush) and shadows (on, always).

Apart from that, INJFX has the largest effect on the way my game looks

Attached is a comparison between default and with injfx.

71st_AH_Code_E
Oct-24-2012, 23:39
Please expound on INJFX. I'm guessing its some sort of graphics setting mod or injector?

Obviously I'm a newb with this sort of thing. Whatever it is, that second screenie looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Tvrdi
Oct-25-2012, 05:38
Please expound on INJFX. I'm guessing its some sort of graphics setting mod or injector?

Obviously I'm a newb with this sort of thing. Whatever it is, that second screenie looks awesome. :thumbsup:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=32255

The problem is that it doesnt look right in all conditions (night, day, dusk, dawn, etc) but shure, game looks better...But hey, you can use some moderate settings to improve a picture that it still looks ok during dusk...

@Peregrine, what are your settings in injfx?

Furious
Oct-25-2012, 17:45
You probably need to share your conf.ini for people to know what your graphics are set to.