PDA

View Full Version : Any CLOD pilots on USA West coast?

yupik21
Aug-22-2016, 12:38
Hi all,

I often find myself all alone in the skies on the ATAG server during the evening here on the West coast... Are there any other left-coast pilots out there?

Cheers,
Yupik

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

♣_Spiritus_♣
Aug-22-2016, 13:18
69th has a lot of people in the western part of the US. I'm in Mountain time but numbers fluctuate a lot and tend to be lower in the summer months. I know I'll play more once the snow starts to fly.

ATAG_Flare
Aug-22-2016, 16:03
I'm in pacific time zone but I usually don't play evenings because of the low numbers.

grahamshere
Aug-30-2016, 20:00
Hi, I'm in the west side of Canada, BC in fact and will be flying mostly afternoons if not in ROF flying, perhaps we can meet on TS and you can help me figure this sim out.

Graham.

AKA_Goshawk
Aug-30-2016, 20:41
Hi all,

I often find myself all alone in the skies on the ATAG server during the evening here on the West coast... Are there any other left-coast pilots out there?

Cheers,
Yupik

Seattle area COD fan here, also IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 and BoS.
Several others in the AKA_Wardogs squadron. Look us up.

AKA_Goshawk

=FI=Murph
Aug-30-2016, 20:50
Mountain time zone here (Denver). I and a friend or two from NM fly co-op style dogfight missions most Friday evenings, usually around 8. We are with Fighting Irish Squadron (=FI=) . PM me if you're interested and I'll send you the info for our TS server.

ATAG_Knuckles
Aug-30-2016, 23:56
Arizona here, sometimes I like to get on around 5:00 or 6:00 AZ TIME

InvaderZim
Sep-01-2016, 11:39
San Diego here. I usually go on once or twice a week around 6:30 -7pm Pacific. Summer is always a bit slow in our time zone on week days. Usually busy by the Grill and food coma shortly thereafter. Will be looking for you if you turn up on Blue side. :salute:

yupik21
Sep-07-2016, 23:35
Seems like there's quite a few over here :-) I'm on in the afternoons and evenings, time varies. Hope to see you up there

FluxCapacitance
Sep-08-2016, 00:10
I'm in Idaho (Pacific Time).

7./JG26_SMOKEJUMPER
Sep-08-2016, 23:19
Hi all,

Cheers,
Yupik

I'm West Coast and can be found in ATAG TS when I fly usually.

I have been noticing a solid group flying later lately.

motoadve
Sep-09-2016, 00:36
Seattle area have only played once online, no oponents were found.
Would like to play online.

TWC_Fatal_Error
Sep-11-2016, 10:37
TWC has an entire west coast division
TEWC_Ninja
TWC_Scotty
TWC_Piranha
TWC_Birdtail
TWC_Pappy
TWC_Calibob
TWC_Shep
TWC_Condor