PDA

View Full Version : Is there a list of changes available for viewing planned for TF MOD 5 ?

BOBC
Aug-23-2016, 18:04
Hi,
Is there a list of changes being worked to for MOD 5 that we can see ?
Interested to know what issues are being addressed.

I hope selecting a Mk1a spitfire gives us now a Mk1a spitfire externally for example and not a Mk ll.
I dont want to modify my sim if its possible and being done at MOD5. Best focus on things others are not doing.

Also I might be able to assist if I see some items listed that are my forte :-)

Where is it best (which forum section) to post observations on errors spotted in the sim so that they may be addressed or considered ?

BOBC

ATAG_Colander
Aug-23-2016, 18:08
Is there a list of changes available for viewing planned for TF MOD 5 ?

No because is as long as the number new of posts you've created in a week :P

Continu0
Aug-23-2016, 18:16
Where is it best (which forum section) to post observations on errors spotted in the sim so that they may be addressed or considered ?

BOBC

Team Fusion has a Bugtracker. Most older TF-Status-Updates feature an update on the bug-tracker too, you can register for it here: http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/login?back_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftfbt.nuvturais.de%2F
And btw., if you really want to help modding, please apply for TF-Membership. Working independently makes literally no sense, at least that would be my guess...

III./ZG76_Saipan
Aug-23-2016, 18:28
No because is as long as the number new of posts you've created in a week :P

you still have the magic LOL

BOBC
Aug-23-2016, 18:49
Hi,
I have been desperately trying to get this sim operational visually and the beginners guide doesnt cover that territory, now that I am almost there though yet to get help with the swastikas, I will then create a beginners guide that takes one beyond the initial MODs, so basic viewing is achieved. saving folk a lot of posts as I have had to do. As someone who has already run round the track once it is proof of how involved setting up the sim can be to even the novice.

I have now posted asking of how I can help and what can be in fact accessed, in the 3D modders wanted section.

I have been frustrated to see ongoing various basic errors despoiling what should be a Battle of Britain sim and am hoping to contribute though life's gaps are few and far between, just trying to engineer a gap and keep it operational for such assistance.

I was previously involved in Rowans sim revamping it as Bader and co will atest to, my data is very accurate and I know my stuff ! Try recreating accurate luft camo with a 256 index colour palette !

I presume TF will be able to tell me when I ask whats being tackled.

BOBC