PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

SilverAce
Oct-25-2012, 13:04
~S~
Hi guys!:)
Just thought I would pop in and say hello, I hear that you are all having great fun flying in CoD? I would just love to join in the fun in CoD but untill I get a new computer I'm afraid I am grounded:ind:
I kicked a bit of life back into my old computer so just about manage to fly the old IL-2 in spits v 109s HSFX....well in between blue screen crashes and black screen of death that is!!!!...lol

Take care guys! hope to wing up with you soon...fingers crossed!
Kind regards, _79_SilverAce (Paul)

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-25-2012, 13:54
Hi SilverAce and welcome! :thumbsup:

Yes - We do some great fun and more importantly, we've met a whole bunch of great folks online. That really adds to the enjoyment.

What are your PC specs if you don't mind telling? I just wonder how close you are to getting it running or not. You don't know what you're missing. It is both equally the most frustrating and the most fullfilling online flight sim I've ever played. It's that good in the air, you just keep coming back for more :)

Doc
Oct-25-2012, 14:06
Welcome to the ATAG forums!!! Glad to see you found your way here.

Doc

ATAG_Deacon
Oct-25-2012, 14:32
~S~
Hi guys!:)
Just thought I would pop in and say hello, I hear that you are all having great fun flying in CoD? I would just love to join in the fun in CoD but untill I get a new computer I'm afraid I am grounded:ind:
I kicked a bit of life back into my old computer so just about manage to fly the old IL-2 in spits v 109s HSFX....welll in between blue screen crashes and black screen of death that is!!!!...lol

Take care guys! hope to wing up with you soon...fingers crossed!
Kind regards, _79_SilverAce (Paul)

Hey buddy,

Glad to see you made it over here!! Been far too long since we've flown together...hope you get your system worked out real soon.

~S~

Deacon

Dutch
Oct-25-2012, 14:45
Hello Mate. :D

Sell the dog, mortgage the kids, rob old ladies (well obviously I'm not suggesting you do those things for real), but get yourself in the game. Look forward to seeing you over the Channel! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-25-2012, 14:52
Welcome to the forum, SilverAce! Hope you get your PC up and running -- it'd be great to see you online! :thumbsup: