PDA

View Full Version : Bombs don't drop

Old_Canuck
Oct-25-2012, 15:39
Am I missing something? Two experienced Bleny pilots helped me today setting loadouts etc. and I couldn't even get the bombs to drop on our friendly field. Tried changing the drop ordinance button to the keyboard thinking it might be the joystick but still no joy. One peculiar thing was that when we got the loadout changed and "save as" / gave it a name but it failed to show the named loadout next time the Bleny was spawned. Will keep trying offline but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

O.C.

Dutch
Oct-25-2012, 18:20
Yup, I wuz there. I'm convinced it's something to do with needing a step by step guide to saving the loadout. I remember explaining it to Catseye way back when, but I've forgotten the steps. It's that premature altzheimer's again.

Anyone help out here?

Old_Canuck
Oct-26-2012, 02:28
Hmmm .. over twenty views and no ideas yet. This collection of pilot's notes was posted yesterday on Bananarama. Will read it tomorrow. Here's the link in case it helps.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35274

Wolf
Oct-26-2012, 02:46
Sound like you are setting up the bombs to carry and their destination timers. But you may not actually be loading them onto your plane when you spawn.

Make sure when you go into load out to click on the bomb slot up top where it lists the guns also and select the bomb you want.

2nd. What key do you have assigned to open Bombay doors?

3rd. What key do u have for drop bomb?

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-26-2012, 06:13
I had this very problem and resolved it a few days back.
I don' recall exactly what I did, but it was something like this:

1. Before you go online, or start a mission, via the the main menu of the game -> edit your load out for the Blenheim
2. Make sure you have bombs selected in the "central bomb bay" in the load out screen. From memory I had to check both the "bombs" tab and the main load out screen.
3. Save this load out
4. Load up a mission, check load out and load the bomb profile you just previously set up in the main menu
5. try dropping bombs

Old_Canuck
Oct-26-2012, 12:25
Thx Wolf and Pstyle. Will work on this asap.