PDA

View Full Version : Completely Remove Reshade? Unexplained low resolution problem.

SamJoDo
Sep-23-2016, 20:03
Is it possible to completely remove Reshade? For some reason all of a sudden when my game starts it is in the correct resolution however it seems that as soon as Reshade starts the resolution automatically is set to the lowest level making the game look terrible. One day everything worked fine, the next day it was low resolution.

I want to try to completely uninstall Reshade and see if that is the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

*** NEVERMIND *** System Restore seems to have fixed the issue.

BOO
Sep-24-2016, 07:38
Is it possible to completely remove Reshade? For some reason all of a sudden when my game starts it is in the correct resolution however it seems that as soon as Reshade starts the resolution automatically is set to the lowest level making the game look terrible. One day everything worked fine, the next day it was low resolution.

I want to try to completely uninstall Reshade and see if that is the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

*** NEVERMIND *** System Restore seems to have fixed the issue.

Dunno if was a 10 update - i think it was. Mine did the same and now insists that the launcher needs to run in compatibility mode. Resetting the resolution from in game video options sorted the low res issue and so far no further issues (although ive not yet tried to run CLOD as Administrator - something else windows "fixed")

Reshade, as far as i am aware, isnt a very deep program. Delete the folder, delete the log file and delete the dxgi file in the root folder of clod in your X86 programs folder. Relaunch and it should have gone.

Regards

BOO