PDA

View Full Version : 71st Aces High Squadron Recruiting!

RebelSqurl
Oct-02-2016, 10:17
Salute, all!

For those who do not know us, we are a mostly U.S.-based group, but we also have a strong contingent of Canadian and British pilots. We fly pretty much everything (Battle of Stalingrad, Cliffs of Dover, DCS, Rise of Flight, etc.) and are a fairly laid-back and friendly bunch. I can personally say that I've made more genuine friends through joining the 71st than I ever imagined. Having said that, we aren't just puttering about the virtual skies on a holiday trip! We take pride in our online craft, and routinely practice our flying and fighting skills so as to become the very best fighting group we can be.

In Cliffs we fly (mostly) British because there's nothing quite like flying for the underdog. We fly fighters, but we also fly bombers; so there's something fun for everyone to do and you're never alone. We train, we teach and we put what we learn into practice on a regular basis, but we also understand that real life comes first.

Our goal is first and foremost to have fun and to help each other. We take pride in flying as a unit and using teamwork to achieve our goals against seemingly impossible odds. We believe that the strength of a squadron as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts; and we put this motto to the test on a daily basis. If you want to have fun and want to become a better pilot, feel free to hit us up on Teamspeak at ATAG or contact us via in-game chat, or send me or any other 71st member a PM. We don't bite! (Well, maybe except for Mastiff... :D)

71st_AH_RebelSqurl
Squadron CO