PDA

View Full Version : Team Fusion Wellington Mk1 WIP ?

Meaks
Oct-12-2016, 09:49
Guys,are there any scraps off the TF5 Wellington Mk1 development bench you can throw our way to enjoy?......as a IL2 Cliffs of Dover Bomber pilot/nut,I have been counting down time to the TF5 release,and with it,hopefully your Wellington Mk1 flyable beauty.

We have all marvelled at the recent TF5 updates,but I have'nt seen any new pics/vids on the flyable Wimpy for sometime,sorry to ask,it's only because I am passionate about your flyable Wellington project,and I am grateful that you are addressing this aircraft,to make it flyable.The cockpit you have created is nothing short of excellent,and I know I speak for others when I say I am looking forward to the day when we can actually fly it in Cliffs.

Anything would be nice,but I'm really interested in the turret development,thanks chaps,keep up the good work,viva TF :thumbsup:

Barone
Oct-12-2016, 11:01
I think we'll have to wait... Also 109F and spit MKV aren't appearing on the updates recently.
Hope to see an update soon anyway!

Inviato dal mio Moto G (4) utilizzando Tapatalk

Meaks
Oct-12-2016, 11:29
I think we'll have to wait... Also 109F and spit MKV aren't appearing on the updates recently.
Hope to see an update soon anyway!

Excuse my ignorance,but are you speaking on their behalf then?.......if not,with all respect,the question was clearly directed at Team Fusion.......I was'nt opening this thread for public debate,lol.

Barone
Oct-12-2016, 11:31
Sorry my bad.

Mysticpuma
Oct-12-2016, 13:25
OK, seeing as you asked. Wellington bits and pieces, bomb aimer position currently being created so images on another update. Also Frazer Nash turrets for front and rear are also underway, WiP in a future update.

24912 24913 24914

Regarding the 109F. This is still being worked on and as soon as I have something to share I will. The modeller working on this was involved in a CGI project for a film production and this delayed his input. It is still being worked on but even though we work as a team, we are also based in various countries around the world. I can't just shout across an office and ask for him to rush something to me. I do understand it has been a while and I am getting to a stage called 'pestering' him and I don't really want to do that. He is an exceptional modeller and one of the core team members and I know he will come through as and when he can.

Similarly the Spitfire Vb/ Vc continues. The model is been sent to our lead modeller for verification of the work and after confirmation of quality being of CloD standard it has been returned for work to continue.

Once the modellers are happy with their work only then do I get images, screen grabs and sometimes the actual model to play with.

Finally work on the Gladiator MKII is coming along really fast and looking beautiful :)

24915 24916

Behind the scenes we are currently working on 'something' that is taking a large swathe of our time but once done we should be posting more regular updates. Sorry for the delays, we're still pottering away.

Cheers, MP

IIJG27Rich
Oct-12-2016, 14:46
Every bit of new info / update helps ease the pain. :)

=FI=Murph
Oct-12-2016, 14:47
The amount of high quality work coming out of such a small team is incredible. This is gonna be great!

Meaks
Oct-12-2016, 14:50
Oh wow!.....thanks very much MP,love the screenies,the Wimpy pilot seat is fantastic,really appreciate this buddy.Love the update screenies on the Glad too,blooming marvellous sir.

BTW MP no need to apologise for the delays,I fully understand that you chaps are creating all of this for free,and are doing this in your spare time!!....which in my book is outstanding,salute to you all TF :salute:

ATAG_Highseas
Oct-12-2016, 15:48
Sorry my bad.

Don't beat yourself up ! Commenting on the forum is what the forum is for.

There was no foul there !!

ATAG_Vampire
Oct-12-2016, 15:48
I never cease to be amazed by the work Team Fusion create for us and all in their spare time.

Much respect guys and thanks for posting the pics MP.:thumbsup:

~S~ :salute:

1lokos
Oct-12-2016, 16:40

Nice detail. :thumbsup: :D

LARRY69
Oct-12-2016, 17:54
..looks great!:thumbsup:

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/larry691/Wonderful%20Colour%20Photographs%20of%20World%20Wa r%20II%20by%20Robert%20Capa%2057_zpsmx5ocrns.jpg~o riginal
(This Pic posted the other day by Major Setback in this forum, thanks)

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/larry691/20161012234037_1_zpsmwlhvlcm.jpg~original

IIJG27Rich
Oct-13-2016, 01:08
Great shot....I love the red hair

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Oct-13-2016, 02:48
Behind the scenes we are currently working on 'something' that is taking a large swathe of our time but once done we should be posting more regular updates. Sorry for the delays, we're still pottering away.

LOL So that's what you call puttering?

Looks great

Meaks
Oct-13-2016, 05:15
Great 149 Squadron skin there Larry.......you are a marvel Sir :thumbsup:

Blitzen
Oct-14-2016, 18:09
:pcguy: