PDA

View Full Version : Microphone click?

SD_MBen
Oct-14-2016, 12:15
Hi Guy's,
Is there a way to hear a microphone click before and after I speak?
(...and to have the sound of a microphone on/off click when hearing the other guy's in TeamSpeak?)

Many thanks if you can help.

Ben

BOO
Oct-15-2016, 06:09
Yes

its in Setting/options/playback.

SIA_Sp00k
Oct-15-2016, 08:38
Ben, the two of us need click no more
We both found what we were looking for
With, TS options to call our own, we'll never be alone, and you my friend will see
Theres no more clicks for theeeee.

See Boo, you have to be creative with these answers. This way, we stimulate their minds and enrich their souls:)

farley
Oct-15-2016, 09:39
Hi Ben.

Don't think that it provides microphone clicks, but wondering if you are using the Cross Talk Radio FX , found within the Plugins on TS.
It allows you to hear voices that sound more as if being transmitted. This is how i have it set up, but you can get a wide variation but fiddling with it.
I enjoy it because it adds to the immersion for me, and if set properly you can still easily hear what everyone is saying .
Maybe give it a go if you are not using it. :thumbsup:
I do not use whisper but looks like it will work for that too.

SD_MBen
Oct-15-2016, 09:49
Yes

its in Setting/options/playback.

Great!

Thanks.

Ben

BOO
Oct-15-2016, 12:46
With, TS options to call our own, we'll never be alone, and you my friend will see

See Boo, you have to be creative with these answers. This way, we stimulate their minds and enrich their souls:)

and this is why we stand by our decision to send your forefathers to the other side of the world..... :-)

SD_MBen
Oct-15-2016, 13:00

I am very happy to get such excellent reply's!

There's many a click betwixed cup and lip; I will have to see how I do! :)

May your God go with you!

Ben

SD_MBen
Oct-15-2016, 13:03
Hi Ben.

Don't think that it provides microphone clicks, but wondering if you are using the Cross Talk Radio FX , found within the Plugins on TS.
It allows you to hear voices that sound more as if being transmitted. This is how i have it set up, but you can get a wide variation but fiddling with it.
I enjoy it because it adds to the immersion for me, and if set properly you can still easily hear what everyone is saying .

I am using the above and a great app it is to!

As Mrs Ben would say "After a bit of faffing around we got there!"

Many thanks again.

Ben

SD_MBen
Oct-20-2016, 15:36
Having "faffed" around for good mic click's the best I could come up with have been up-loaded to the Downloads section.

Full installation instructions and credits are in the ReadMe!

Ben.

Baffin
Oct-21-2016, 13:26
Hi Ben.

CrossTalk also allows the listener to reduce the bass frequency response to reducing "Booming" through a subwoofer or earbuds headset. :lala:

Kendy for the State
Oct-21-2016, 15:16
So where do I get this plugin? I went to the ts3 addons forum and couldn't find it. I went to the crosstalk page on GitHub and there are lots of files available to download...which one is the plugin?

EDIT
Never mind, did some searching through the forum and finally found a good link...they should make it easier...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk