PDA

View Full Version : STUTTERING(not me)

blaize43
Oct-15-2016, 09:21
I seem to be getting a lot of stuttering lately, I think it is to do with Track IR. Iknow that if you are looking into strong light then this happens , but I have made sure that this does not happen but it continues any way. Anyone had this problem?

farley
Oct-15-2016, 09:43
I don't use track IR, but have noticed the occasional stutter recently, which has not happened for a long time, so not sure if the Track IR is what is causing them.

ATAG_Lewis
Oct-15-2016, 10:15
Everyone has probably had issues with CLOD and stuttering from time to time...Best to check these forums and look at the Problem Master Lists (below) as there is a lot you can do to minimise this issue...

If all else fails post your system specs and keep asking in this thread...

Problem Master List (1) (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4123)

Problem Master List (2) (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7923)

ATAG_Dave
Oct-15-2016, 11:55
I seem to be getting a lot of stuttering lately, I think it is to do with Track IR. Iknow that if you are looking into strong light then this happens , but I have made sure that this does not happen but it continues any way. Anyone had this problem?

Ont thing to check with your track ir if using the hat clip is how clean are the reflectors? I has this problem ages ago - quickly cleaned each reflector with a damp cloth and hey presto problem solved

S!

farley
Jun-20-2017, 19:16
Don't want to start yet another thread on stutters, so just plunking this here:

After the Blennies Bite Back fun the other day (where i was stutter free the whole time - i very rarely stutter) i decided to run some of the video i had recorded.

When i played it back it stuttered all the way through, with 1/2 second to a second pause, and then maybe a second or two where the video would run.
Re downloaded the video but problem persisted.Today i went into the server again and the same stutters were present, but live. So i went into SP and they are there as well.

So since flying in Blennies Bite, the stutters have appeared during live flying, online or offline, and also when playing back video.

I fired up DCS and a couple other sims and no problems.
It appears to involve only CLoD. I don't think that i changed any settings.

Any idea what i have done or why this is happening?
Is it CLoD just getting anxious and excited about 4.5?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions! You're a lovely bunch..... :salute:

farley
Jun-21-2017, 08:12
Don't want to start yet another thread on stutters, so just plunking this here:

After the Blennies Bite Back fun the other day (where i was stutter free the whole time) i decided to run some of the video i had recorded.

When i played it back it stuttered all the way through, with 1/2 second to a second pause, and then maybe a second or two where the video would run.
Re downloaded but problem persisted.Today i went into the server again and the same stutters were present, but live. So i went into SP and they are there as well.

So since flying in Blennies Bite, the stutters have appeared during live flying, online or offline, and also when playing back video.

I fired up DCS and a couple other sims and no problems.
It appears to involve only CLoD. I don't think that i changed any settings.

Any idea what i have done or why this is happening?
Is it CLoD just getting anxious and excited about 4.5?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions! You're a lovely bunch..... :salute:

(Just giving this a bump as i know when things are posted in the middle of the night Europe time zones they are often not seen).

BOO
Jun-21-2017, 08:23
Are you win10?

You could check that the xbox gunk is switched off as well as Game mode if you are on Creators.

After that perhaps disable the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" - the old Diagtrack that MS knew people hated so much they renamed it.

Theres another thread here that maybe useful but do read it to the end :_) just in case!! https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/windows-10-which-services-disable.378804/

I did all the above and something somewhere smoothed it out for me. Dunno what though - I was desperate!

Reinstall your vid drivers too using something like DDU

farley
Jun-21-2017, 08:30
Are you win10?

You could check that the xbox gunk is switched off as well as Game mode if you are on Creators.

After that perhaps disable the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" - the old Diagtrack that MS knew people hated so much they renamed it.

Theres another thread here that maybe useful but do read it to the end :_) just in case!! https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/windows-10-which-services-disable.378804/

I did all the above and something somewhere smoothed it out for me. Dunno what though - I was desperate!

Thanks for your suggestions Boo. Gotta get to work now, but will give them a go later on, and let you know if they do the trick.:thumbsup:

farley
Jun-21-2017, 19:28
Are you win10?

Thank you for the suggestions BOO. I disabled the "Connected User Experiences..." and the stuttering cleared completely.
As i said, it was only in CLoD, and what i should have done was make sure the stutter was there immediately prior to disabling it, but i think that did the trick.

So thanks again for your suggestions. Kind of you to share your ideas, and i am again a happy CLoDer :thumbsup::salute:

Now, can anyone teach me how to fly?.....:D

ATAG_Highseas
Jun-21-2017, 19:33
Now, can anyone teach me how to fly?.....:D

Sure... after a fashion.

Oh... I should probably mention...

I'm not very fashionable...

farley
Jun-21-2017, 22:14
Sure... after a fashion.

Oh... I should probably mention...

I'm not very fashionable...

Well maybe not Seas, but you are one fine artist.......

My guess is that Lew has been giving you lessons........roflmao

BOO
Jun-22-2017, 01:23
Great you got it sorted Farley. I dunno why it would just "start" thought so its one to keep an eye on I think.