Please see the manuals at the Team Fusion Wiki page:

http://www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/wiki/doku.php?id=start

Doc
Nov-03-2012, 01:06
Thank you Buzz! Very well written. :thumbsup:

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Nov-03-2012, 14:08
Salute

By the way, I don't pretend to have written the ultimate guide or that there is nothing which cannot be added or corrected.

Feel free to make suggestions for improvement of my comments.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Nov-03-2012, 14:22
Ref Fuel Pump..

I dont bother with that personally as you dont need to?

Stirwenn
Nov-16-2012, 04:05
Nice summary, thank you. I love flying this anvil every week end but two thing worry me : where is the tank gauge because as you wrote consumption is heavy and (auxiliary tank is not working) ? how this jerky gunsight is working ? I'm not so far to believe that italian ammo in game are the most effective.

1lokos
Mar-22-2013, 09:25
In case of survive a sortie. :)

To turn off G-50 engine:

1- In idle, change misture to lean.
2- Put full throttle suddenly - this stall the engine.

Or

1 - Map keys for "Magneto next", "Magneto previous".
2 - Turn off manetos with these keys - click with mouse in magneto switch dont work (bug).

Sokol1

TX-Gunslinger
Mar-28-2013, 11:15
Buzzsaw - Thanks loads for this! As the CoD manual never addressed this aircraft your info has allowed me to actually fly it without killing myself. For me it's a beautiful aircraft to fly with those bits of quirky Italian engineering that make for an interesting different experience.

One thing I noticed the other day on the server was that I was able to obtain 5,500 meters altitude and sustain that altitude for perhaps 10 minutes at max power with no Wep. Eventually I blew my oil pump. Makes me wonder if I reduced power to 90%, if I would have been able to hold that altitude indefinantly.

S!

Gunny

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-28-2013, 12:57
Salute

The suggestions in the original post are no long applicable, since the Flight Model has changed for the patch.

Oersted
Mar-29-2013, 13:37
Great, thanks so much for the wiki manual! - I'll take it up for a movie sometime this year for sure...

rollingstoned
May-29-2013, 19:47
I usually take the G50 accross the channel at deck level then i hide under the cliffs of dover and i pick off Reds leaving their bases to cross the channel. Ive gotten probably 15 fighter player kills in the g50. This technique is best used when there are lots of players and you have 109's at higher alt above you so you can pick up their scraps as they fall from the heavens. CHEERS! So anyone who wants to do some sorties in the g50 together let me know.

trademe900
May-13-2014, 05:18
A pack of 109s and G50s together is such a potent fighting force, it's a true formula for death. We have dealt out a shocking degree of destruction to the RAF with these combined tactics at times. G50s out turning the Spits and Hurricanes, boxing them up close, laying waste to planes with the .50 cals and winding them all around into a nice spiral for the precision instruments, the 109s- repeatedly slicing through from above, their 20mm wrecking airframes with authority.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
May-13-2014, 15:41
This guide to flying the G-50 is no longer relevant.

trademe900
May-13-2014, 16:12
What does that mean buzz?

RAF74_Buzzsaw
May-13-2014, 16:15
I have to edit the manuals...

Been slow to get this done... real life making demands. :(

Dutch_P47M
Jun-12-2014, 16:03
This guide to flying the G-50 is no longer relevant.

maybe you could also ask the moderators to un-sticky this thread, little bit confusing now.