ATAG_Flare
Dec-18-2016, 10:17
Here is a little cinematic of the quick mission dogfight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRnQs6DJs0U

Here is a clip from my very first online mission including my first kill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf7QpE-gyJA&t=2s

ATAG_Headshot
Dec-18-2016, 11:32
Great vids flare, and nice kills! It was fun to see the fight in that second movie from your perspective as it was me that you were flying against. I killed Eagle, then looked down and had just over 100 liters of fuel left so I turned for home, and you managed to find and bounce me on my way back. You did actually put a bunch of .303 through my left wing as well! I saw you turn shortly after and figured I had enough fuel to make a pass or two quick yet, but after you broke and evaded me on the first one I decided that I had better just fly home as you weren't going to hold still for me to get a quick kill. I'm really glad you turned and flew home then too... Well fought! I did manage to make it back to Guadata and land safely where I repaired, rearmed and refueled too. It was a great sortie. I look forward to seeing you in the air again (but hopefully next time with me behind you :)).

Mysticpuma
Dec-18-2016, 15:23
Love the camera options. hate the particle effects and damage model.

Good shooting :)

ATAG_Flare
Dec-18-2016, 16:09
Great vids flare, and nice kills! It was fun to see the fight in that second movie from your perspective as it was me that you were flying against. I killed Eagle, then looked down and had just over 100 liters of fuel left so I turned for home, and you managed to find and bounce me on my way back. You did actually put a bunch of .303 through my left wing as well! I saw you turn shortly after and figured I had enough fuel to make a pass or two quick yet, but after you broke and evaded me on the first one I decided that I had better just fly home as you weren't going to hold still for me to get a quick kill. I'm really glad you turned and flew home then too... Well fought! I did manage to make it back to Guadata and land safely where I repaired, rearmed and refueled too. It was a great sortie. I look forward to seeing you in the air again (but hopefully next time with me behind you :)).

Ah I had no idea it was you. I was having spotting issues that whole flight even though that server had the dot labels on, so I was too late to see you attacking Eagle to shoot you before you got him. (We were on TS.) I did some piss awful shooting at you when I bounced you then decided I didn't want to chase a 109 low as there were probably many others around so I turned off, I was very happy to see that you had broken off eventually as well! Hope to get in the air some more today. I'll be sitting in the DCS channel in the ATAG TS if I'm not on the TS for whatever server I'm in.