PDA

View Full Version : Any planned mods with TFS 5.0 for things such as..

SamJoDo
Dec-29-2016, 17:05
More realistic gun sights?
Scratches/warping on cockpit windows? Glare?
Bigger 'shine' around the sun so it can be of more tactical use?
Cockpit shake? When engines start, flying and/or when triggers are pressed?
Water droplets on windshield due to clouds/low channel flying?

I'm sure others can add to the list but these are just small things I think about in regards to immersion.

Mysticpuma
Dec-29-2016, 18:41
We currently have a huge list of necessary fixes, as well as a wish list. Nothing is going to happen straight away, first we need to understand the Source Code before anything happens.

Ne of my updates did show new gun sight reticles so progress has been made in various areas (to name just one that comes to.mind).

As and when.we have news I will of-course post updates but for now, time will tell what and just how far we can take this.....which we expect to be very far indeed :)

Cheers, MP

ATAG_Ribbs
Dec-29-2016, 20:33
Are you able to confirm at this point whether the source code is actually in the hands of TFS right now? Has the learning process begun? Or is there still legal processes to go through before they get it? Just curious...haha If you cant discuss it I/we understand...:)

Cheers
Ribbs

Mysticpuma
Dec-29-2016, 20:50
Legal processes....NDA..... Cheers, MP

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Dec-29-2016, 21:16
Are you able to confirm at this point whether the source code is actually in the hands of TFS right now? Has the learning process begun? Or is there still legal processes to go through before they get it? Just curious...haha If you cant discuss it I/we understand...:)

Cheers Ribbs

No, Source Code is not available to Team Fusion till after we incorporate and the legal agreement is signed. (see original announcement for details and approx. schedule)

ATAG_Ribbs
Dec-30-2016, 12:20
Yeah that's kinda what I figured.. that takes time. Thanks for the reply guys! S!

Cheers
Ribbs

Ekko
Dec-30-2016, 13:11
A source(no positive id on the person, when he left these photos under my door, showing Team Fusion HQ26040

the company that handle the transport have trusted the best dude to bring it to Team Fusion 26041

Here from 1C storage facilitates26042 That person on pic , according to source is looking for the CloD Code
:)

SD_MBen
Dec-30-2016, 16:36
A source(no positive id on the person, when he left these photos under my door, showing Team Fusion HQ26040

the company that handle the transport have trusted the best dude to bring it to Team Fusion 26041

Here from 1C storage facilitates26042 That person on pic , according to source is looking for the CloD Code
:)
Surely this is a joke...? rofl :)