PDA

View Full Version : Channel Dash! - Trailer

ATAG_Flare
Jan-04-2017, 13:11
ATAG Bomber Campaign is back!

Watch for the sign up and more details coming in the next few days for our next event - CHANNEL DASH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_orUaooIEY&feature=youtu.be

71st_AH_Eagle
Jan-04-2017, 22:41
I'm looking forward for this. Probably will take a Stuka (ironically).

ATAG_Vampire
Jan-05-2017, 03:47
This looks interesting and I want give the Bombing aspect of the sim a try. :thumbsup:

~S~ :salute:

DRock
Jan-05-2017, 15:14
Get some practice with the Stuka. Flight leaders will not have time to tell you how to fly it, nor do you want to be a weak link in the chain. It's up to you to know your plane inside out so you can become an effective and dependable pilot that your Flight Leader can deploy.

If you see me online and want to learn everything about the Stuka, let me know. I'll join you on TS. That goes for anyone who wants to learn this beast. It's a great plane to fly.

These missions are a great chance to step up your skills. No more blowing rads, and watch your take off from busy airfields. Your team needs you in this game. Every pilot counts.

Good luck everyone, and have fun.:salute:

ATAG_Vampire
Jan-05-2017, 15:44
It's up to you to know your plane inside out so you can become an effective and dependable pilot that your Flight Leader can deploy.

If you see me online and want to learn everything about the Stuka, let me know. I'll join you on TS. That goes for anyone who wants to learn this beast. It's a great plane to fly

.:salute:

I will look out for you DRock and arrange some training. I am looking to learn to fly as many different a/c as I can. Already tried the Stuka and a few bombing sorties. :thumbsup:

~S~ :salute:

Cassius
Jan-06-2017, 11:06
Nice!
Looking forward!:)

Knight
Jan-14-2017, 15:23
I will join allies