PDA

View Full Version : My Steam account has been stolen/hacked

Wandalen
Jan-13-2017, 18:57
Looks like my steam account has been stolen or hacked. I cant login or get a new password. I sent a mail to steam suport in a hope to get it back.
But just to let you know, if someone with my nick (Wandalen) shows up in the game and behave like an ass its not me, i am usualy kind and humble. :coolio:
I will reply here if i get it sorted out.

~S~ Wandalen

LuseKofte
Jan-13-2017, 19:26
He can easily change the nick , and probably will if so. There is no money to be earned by selling this game. But maybe you got other more valuable . I am sorry for the inconvenience and annoying fact that nothing can be left alone, very frustrating

Wandalen
Jan-13-2017, 19:43
I dont care mutch about the game, its not worth mutch and i got it on another steam account as well (norwegianserver) But i got Arma 3 witch is a nice game.
But i newer play mutch pc games annymore, i think i am getting old. So the viritual worl its not so important annymore.
I just think it would be a bad thing if someone went around with my nick and behave like an idiot.
When i got time i play BOS/BOM and they are not on steam. Did a google search and it looks like there are a lot of steam users getting hacked.
I may have to rethink my relationship with steam.
Oh well like we say here in Norway: Det er egentlig bare og drite i hele greia :laugh:

"sorry for the bad English":stoner:

Wandalen
Jan-15-2017, 06:03
Puhhhh.... i got my account back. Now i downloaded a Steam guard app on my iphone LOL :thumbsup:

jmack
Jan-28-2017, 16:40
Wandalen - please don't apologize if you think your English weak. Probably not more than 5% of us 'Americans' can handle more than our native tongue (excluding immigrants, who usually speak at least two languages).