PDA

View Full Version : Angry Hedghog 2 Sign Up Thread

71st_AH_Eagle
Nov-14-2012, 21:58
Just copied and pasted from my other sign up thread:geek::

Please note this is not a discussion thread but merely a sign up thread and nominations for team captains that you want to lead Team Yellow, or 1C Forum's team.

I believe we will be flying for both sides but if you can only do 1, that is ok.

Example of sign up:

Pilot's Callsign: Stealth_Eagle
Timezone: EST
Dates available: 12/1, 12/8 (No need to go further than that)
Preferred Red Aircraft: Hurricane MK IA (100 octane)
Preferred Blue Aircraft: Ju-87B-2 (if you don't have one either side, just write in none)
Team Captain Nomination: (insert a user that signed up that you want for team captain. I will not choose one since I was first to "sign" up)
Other info: I want to be a flight lead for Stukas and maybe Hurricanes (put information that you wish to be known about you for anything regarding the event)

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. Mods, could you please sticky this?

310_cibule
Nov-15-2012, 04:28
Pilot's Callsign: 310_cibule
Timezone: CET
Dates available: anytime in the evening CET, weekends all day long
Preferred Blue Aircraft: Ju-87B-2
Preferred Red Aircraft: Any, the better the better ;-)

Dutch
Nov-15-2012, 10:45
Pilot's Callsign: ATAG_Dutch

Timezone: GMT

Dates available: 'anytime, anyplace, anywhere, there's a wonderful world you can share, that's Martiniiiiiii' :D

Preferred Blue Aircraft: Hahahaha

Preferred Red Aircraft: A brown and green one please.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-15-2012, 10:47
Pilot's Callsign: ATAG_Colander

Timezone: GMT-6

Dates available: Weekends

Preferred Blue Aircraft: 109

Preferred Red Aircraft: The ones shot down.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Nov-15-2012, 11:04
Pilot's Callsign: 92Sqn~Pstyle
Dates available: Weekends and Weeknights
Preferred Blue Aircraft: 109 B variant
Preferred Red Aircraft: Spit IIa or Blenheim

ATAG_Septic
Nov-15-2012, 12:13
Pilot's Callsign: ATAG_Septic

Dates available: Anytime any place anywhere there's... what Dutch said, in fact I've got to find that ear-worm advert now, cheers Dutch:)

Preferred Blue Aircraft: 110 g50 but I'll try and fly anything.

Preferred Red Aircraft: Spit IIa but I'll fly anything.

310_cibule
Nov-16-2012, 07:17
Baron has got some problems with registration to this forum (admin, can you check it out pls). This is his aplication for the Angry Hedgehog

Pilot's Callsign: I/JG1_Baron
Dates available: anytime in the evening CET, weekends all day long
Preferred Blue Aircraft: Bf-109E-1 to E4, Bf-110C4, Bf110C-7, Junkers Ju-87B and Fiat G.50
Preferred Red Aircraft: fighters only

ATAG_Colander
Nov-16-2012, 10:53
Baron has got some problems with registration to this forum (admin, can you check it out pls). This is his aplication for the Angry Hedgehog

I see him as registered. User name "I/JG1_Baron"

II./JG1_Baron
Nov-16-2012, 11:37
Lol my first post disappeared :) But it is not important - now all working ok, thanks to 310_Cibule for application, nothing in my login data changed (to Angry Hedghog 2). Im sure than we will winners :devilish:

See you in the sky gentlemen!

:salute:

310_cibule
Nov-16-2012, 13:42
Valec asks me to enlist him (due to the language barrier).

Pilot's Callsign: Valec
Dates available: anytime CET, weekends all day long
Preferred Blue Aircraft: Junkers Ju-87B ( Bf110C-7, if avalaible)
Preferred Red Aircraft: any

Put us all to one czechoslovak unit please. Valec will be an operational leader (I will probably be a liaison officer ;-)

71st_AH_Eagle
Nov-16-2012, 21:53
1C Sign Up Thread is up to date. Please correct any errors that i have made. Still need leader for 1C to be nominated or something or another.

As for the Czech squad, who all is in it and what aircraft do you request? I'm going to get an operational duties chart up soon but not until confirmation from Sukhoi for the aircraft list. Preference will be given to those who signed up earlier.

Dutch
Nov-16-2012, 22:05
You're it, BugleBeagle Eagle.

I'd say that you've nominated yourself as the Leader of Yellow Group.

Fantastic work if I may say so. Take the reins and lead us old fogies to glory. Well played. :thumbsup:

310_cibule
Nov-17-2012, 10:59
Pilot's Callsign: von Paulus
Dates available: anytime in the evening CET except for 18., 19., 23., 24. and 28.11(free weekends all day long)
Preferred Blue Aircraft: any
Preferred Red Aircraft: any

310_cibule
Nov-17-2012, 11:00

Fantastic work if I may say so. Take the reins and lead us old fogies to glory. Well played. :thumbsup:

+1

310_cibule
Nov-17-2012, 11:08
As for the Czech squad, who all is in it and what aircraft do you request? I'm going to get an operational duties chart up soon but not until confirmation from Sukhoi for the aircraft list. Preference will be given to those who signed up earlier.

Valec
310_cibule
von Paulus
I/JG1_Baron

... so far.

Some more to be added.

Basically we all are able to fly anything if being together.

71st_AH_Eagle
Nov-17-2012, 17:13

:huh: I was somewhat expecting this but I somewhat would prefer someone else. I'm young and soft spoken. But so far, I'm the only nominee which I am surprised at. :recon:

Dutch
Nov-17-2012, 19:42
:huh: I was somewhat expecting this but I somewhat would prefer someone else. I'm young and soft spoken. But so far, I'm the only nominee which I am surprised at. :recon:

Ever heard of Alexander the Great?

By the time he was 25, he ruled an Empire. Go for it. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Nov-17-2012, 20:56
Hail to the chief! :salute:

:)

ATAG_Deacon
Nov-19-2012, 10:01
Pilot's Callsign: ATAG_Deacon
Timezone: GMT - 5
Dates available: whenever I'm not at work, working from home, or have the kids running amok.
Preferred Blue Aircraft: bf-109 (although quite inexperienced with it)
Preferred Red Aircraft: Any with a single engine

Nice work StealthEagle! Thanks for taking the challenge :thumbsup:

SepiaX
Nov-21-2012, 08:35
Pilot's Callsign: SepiaX
Dates available: Sunday - other times by time
Preferred Blue Aircraft: BF110 c4/c7, G50, Ju87, Ju88(low bombing)
Preferred Red Aircraft: Blenheim(low bombing), Hurricane

71st_AH_Eagle
Nov-24-2012, 22:37
Updated 1C Forums. We need 28 more pilots and if any of the blue pilots can learn a hurricane or a spitfire for the event, that will be great.

Colander will take lead if I'm not available.

I guess the random people that have told me that I would do great things are right. I'm starting small but you can't start running, you must walk before you run. :salute: (Maybe this will help with some of the self esteem issues that I have and if anyone wants to know my story behind somethings, just PM me and I'll explain (softer voice, attack pilot, very hesitant in many regards, etc)

I'll have another thread up explaining what the other things I have been doing in the meanwhile. Still flying though and teaching a friend to get up to speed.

S!

Eagle

71st_AH_Eagle
Dec-26-2012, 13:54
This thread can probably be locked and unpinned if deemed needed by forum moderators.