PDA

View Full Version : TS Notifier prevents loading CloD

Nightdare
Feb-03-2017, 15:22
Hey guys

As per the subject

When I install TsNotifier, when I try to open CloD, it halts on a black screen
When I click, the black screen disappears and the gold 'medallion' is pictured on my desktop, but nothing happens afterwards

Running Win 8.1 BTW

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-03-2017, 17:02
Your pc conflicts with that overlay (and possíbily others). Have you considered to implemente the DLL that Team Fusion provides for the same purpose?

You alredy have it, if you installed TF patches :)

Its located on main game instalation folder, under a name of "TeamSpeak Integration Plugin", but it only Works with old versions of teamspeak

You can find the correspondent version of your system 32/64 bits in here: http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/3.0.11.1/

Once you have that version of TS installed, just copy the dll (32 OR 64 bit - depends on what system you have) to the directory of TeamSpeak, under the folder named "plugins".

**Almost done**

Once that part is done, create ingame, while on cockpit, by right clicking the screen, a "New info window" and make sure it has the "TeamSpeak" selected to work with it.

And voila, its done. Players speaking show up on yellow and whispers in white :D

Nightdare
Feb-04-2017, 13:12
Ok, so I followed the wrong How to -> http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15463

Hm, guess I'm gonna have to downgrade my TS

Thanks Lolsav

ATAG_Lewis
Feb-04-2017, 16:49
Just headsup...The only overlay I could get to work is Playclaw...Its free...and pretty good...Plenty of scope for tweaking too...so try it if you have issues with other programs...

Baffin
Feb-05-2017, 15:52
The start sequence of programs is important on my system.

Start CLoD with Teamspeak3 client not running. With the most recent versions installed, I must load the Teamspeak3 Client and TSNotifier while CLoD is already started. If you overclock your graphics card with MSI Afterburner, start that program last.

Start the default single mission first from the CLoD menu for a few seconds. Then windows key to the desktop and start these TS and MSI programs.

You may elect to start TSNotifier when Teamspeak3 Client starts by selecting this option in the TSNotifier taskbar menu.

Click on the RAF Roundel icon at bottom left to return to the single mission screen. Then escape to start an online server as per normal..