PDA

View Full Version : ATAG_Highseas has just uploaded Highseas Linear Track IR Profile!

ATAG_Highseas
Feb-07-2017, 18:06
ATAG_Highseas has just uploaded Highseas Linear Track IR Profile (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=118)!

Well...

Got Track IR recently.

Tried a few profiles and none of them work for me.

I can't get on with dead zones it seems "magnetic head snaps to front" not for me!

so I tried setting it up as close to me ED Tracker "opentrack" profile

and this seems to work very well indeed for me.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=118

Bonditaria
Feb-07-2017, 20:09
That is practically identical to what I settled with too after much experiment! The slight dip in speed at the centre is carefully limited to fit with some sense of extra focus of attention when i'm facing straight forward staring hard. A completely flat line feels a little unstable around the centre. I do include a centre dip in all the six axes. I can't fly in an online server against humans efficiently without Track IR, but because I have a south facing room with huge windows I've also learned to fly with mouse-look, using my thumb on the throttle mouse-stick on my X-55 for the sunny times!

ATAG_Highseas
Feb-08-2017, 02:49
I can't fly in an online server against humans efficiently without Track IR, but because I have a south facing room with huge windows I've also learned to fly with mouse-look, using my thumb on the throttle mouse-stick on my X-55 for the sunny times!

Similar situation myself. Luckily I still have my ED Tracker.... Which I'm keeping for that very reason!

ATAG_Highseas
Feb-08-2017, 13:21
That is practically identical to what I settled with too after much experiment! The slight dip in speed at the centre is carefully limited to fit with some sense of extra focus of attention when i'm facing straight forward staring hard. A completely flat line feels a little unstable around the centre. I do include a centre dip in all the six axes.

Just took another look at it based on this Bondi... I agree...

I just added what is possibly the smallest amount of "dip" on X Y and Z. so slight it doesn't bother me... but adds a very very slight stability.

left yaw pitch and roll as they were.

Like it. Uploaded the "finished" version just now.

Cheers !!

wwspardog
Apr-13-2017, 23:27
Very enlightening thread gents. Thanks.

WWSpardog