PDA

View Full Version : TFS tiny update. Something for the mid-week crowd. :)

Mysticpuma
Feb-08-2017, 16:01
P-40C

26672 26673 26674

DeWoitine D.520

26675 26676 26677 26678

Oh and we may have some good news for the Regia Aeronautica pilots too. More details at a later date ;)

Cheers, MP

Cassius
Feb-08-2017, 16:17
Any news, even tiny is nice!

ATAG_Flare
Feb-08-2017, 16:40
Didn't know we were getting a C model! Wow!

SD_MBen
Feb-08-2017, 17:09
P-40C

26672 26673 26674

DeWoitine D.520

26675 26676 26677 26678

Oh and we may have some good news for the Regia Aeronautica pilots too. More details at a later date ;)

Cheers, MP
Roule sur le sol et dit ... Mon petit poulet, je vais bientôt devenir pilote dans l'armée de l'air française!

7./JG26_SMOKEJUMPER
Feb-08-2017, 23:34
So many new aircraft to learn!

ATAG_Ezzie
Feb-09-2017, 01:54
Very happy to see the Tomahawk variant - thanks for the update MP and TFS.

Ezzie

dix
Feb-09-2017, 06:26

https://scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/ron-swanson-is-excited.gif

ATAG_Ribbs
Feb-09-2017, 09:07
YESSSS! THE Tomahawk version is the best looking variant to me! Like Flare said, I didn't realize we were getting the P40 C model! All I can say is WOW! TFS you rock!!! ~S~

Cheers!

Blitzen
Feb-10-2017, 01:12
Love all the updates ,big & small!:thumbsup:

Ekko
Feb-10-2017, 05:58
Thank you TFS
Thank you Puma
Thank you Atag and it´s about time i salute the community as well... So here we go!!.:ilike: From all of us, to all of us. Thank you!!!:clap::clap:

Always a pleasure/full of expectation/settlement of joy when you see a TFS news update.:thumbsup:

aspidistra
Feb-13-2017, 13:30
Wow, this looks fab. Glad the Regia is going to get some love!

PieceOfCake
Feb-16-2017, 09:12
I am a bit sad this won't be a Battle Of Britain sim "only" anymore.
Now you spend time on making new models, new scenario when there is so much that could be improved on the Battle of Britain map;
Better clouds, sounds, water drops on cockpit for immersion, weather system, etc. etc.

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-16-2017, 09:19
Now you spend time on making new models, new scenario when there is so much that could be improved on the Battle of Britain map;
Better clouds, sounds, water drops on cockpit for immersion, weather system, etc. etc.

All those improvements you wish (and most of us do) will be part of the new TFS update, im sure. But also will have a desert variation of the game, with the introduction of new planes, which will be welcomed by many, me included.

That does not mean the Battle of Britain will disapear. We simply will have more variation, a change of pace. It will be up for the servers to make their choices. I can imagine, in a near future where CLOD will be overcrowded by new and old players, some dedicated BOB servers only can show up and the same for the Sandy scenario. Why not? To be able to have choices is always a good thing. Thats why Brits fought in the war, wasnt it? ;)

III./ZG76_Saipan
Feb-16-2017, 09:59
many years of the same map...we really need a change.

aus
Feb-16-2017, 13:24
So many areas of the air war in WW2 which are under-represented.

You guys are doing great work!

Chivas
Feb-16-2017, 19:43

Any improvements to the clouds, sounds, water drops, weather systems, etc etc should apply to all maps. I also don't see any reason that any tools TF develops to help populate, and improve terrains couldn't be applied to all maps. Hopefully the TF/IC collaboration will be successful enough to attract and finance more modders.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Feb-16-2017, 20:27
Any improvements to the clouds, sounds, water drops, weather systems, etc etc should apply to all maps. I also don't see any reason that any tools TF develops to help populate, and improve terrains couldn't be applied to all maps. Hopefully the TF/IC collaboration will be successful enough to attract and finance more modders.

Yes, any general improvements to new maps, etc. will apply to old maps.

Although each map will retain its individual characteristics, textures, etc.

Topgum
Feb-17-2017, 12:16
Dewoitine; P40! slurp!
Let's have the battle of France on the old map, too. Geeeeeeee!

major_setback
Feb-17-2017, 13:20

Regarding the desert/Libya map and related releases:
Please remember that there will be European (non-tropical) versions of the new aircraft too, so you will be able to fly P40's, all of the Bf109F's, and newer Spitfire and Hurricane marks (among all those others that were announced) on the existing online/multiplayer and offline maps.
You can fly a mission in a Bf 108 over France, and take your chances against meeting any enemy aircraft.
Also, the later versions of aircraft will allow for a later timeline than the limited Battle of Britain timeline currently available for the Britain/France channel map.
Cheers, Setback

IIJG27Rich
Feb-17-2017, 14:56
Right. This is what I keep forgetting once and a while.....Video of time and place we're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdYFJowp8E