PDA

View Full Version : Bf-109 Training

farcry550
Nov-21-2012, 00:23
Alrighty then, I've now learned to fly the Stuka thanks to Doc and Keller. But now, something I've never done before, is fighters. When I'm not blowing things up in a Stuka, I like to blow off steam in a Bf-109, but there's one problem with that: I don't know hardly a single thing about air combat. Usually, I just roam around looking for targets, but before I know what's going on I have a Spitfire on my 6 and I'm a big smoldering wreck. I know some (if not most) of the cockpit, but I don't know how to formally fly the plane, any maneuvers, counters, how to keep a target targeted, or any of that stuff, and I was hoping someone could teach me. I'm CST, and I'm available every day this week except for Thursday and some of Friday night.

Sincerely,
Farcry550 :salute:

ATAG_Colander
Nov-21-2012, 00:27
Hi FarCry,

Just as with the Stuka, just hop into TeamSpeak, ask if any one can give you a "private" training and almost anyone will be willing to give you a hand.

By the way, How did you like the Stuka? :)

ATAG_Colander.

farcry550
Nov-21-2012, 00:32
By the way, How did you like the Stuka? :)

ATAG_Colander.

Loved it! What I really love about the Stuka is that its pretty adaptable (not sure if that's the right word for it), like it can be a bomber and a less maneuverable fighter. The whole package :) Nothing beats diving nose-first into a target and then watching it explode. But, alright, thanks!

III./ZG76_Keller
Nov-21-2012, 00:35
I'd be glad to show you the 109 sometime, you can fly my wing and we'll run some maneuvers.

Doc
Nov-21-2012, 09:20
Hey Farcry! Anytime! :)

Catseye
Nov-21-2012, 12:11
Nothing beats diving nose-first into a target and then watching it explode.

Except shooting them down with your trusty Hurricane. :)