PDA

View Full Version : Any fellow iRacers here on the ATAG forums?

ATAG_Dave
Mar-03-2017, 09:53
Recently got diverted into iRacing - which is excellent, just wondered if there were many / any other CloD players also using iracing?

S!

ATAG_Highseas
Mar-03-2017, 10:30
No Highseas as yet... looks good though....

will check it out over the weekend !

ATAG_Lewis
Mar-03-2017, 20:14
I got the F1 2015 and that was pretty intense...Very difficult too...I may be persuaded to race again...:)

ATAG_Dave
Mar-03-2017, 20:16
I got the F1 2015 and that was pretty intense...Very difficult too...I may be persuaded to race again...:)

If you get to it...see you on the grid :thumbsup::maddriver:

ATAG_Lewis
Mar-03-2017, 21:43
So I check it out on STEAM...and its £6.99....so I think that's good..so I go to buy it and it says which plan do you want....and there's like 3 different plans for different prices per month....Hmmmmm...So I can't just buy it and play?

TWC_Ragoo
Mar-03-2017, 21:58
Yeah mate regular iracer here send me a pm and I'll hit you up for some laps mate. Mainly drive the V8

TWC_Ragoo
Mar-03-2017, 22:00
So I check it out on STEAM...and its £6.99....so I think that's good..so I go to buy it and it says which plan do you want....and there's like 3 different plans for different prices per month....Hmmmmm...So I can't just buy it and play?

Unfortunately mate it's a subscription based simulator and because of the work put into the cars and tracks you need to purchase them separately as well. Just a heads up

ATAG_Dave
Mar-04-2017, 04:31

As ragoo says its subscription based - there are a few discount codes about esp for when you start - think i paid about a tenner for the first three months - if you need one let me know.

you get a load of tracks and cars for free when you start, then there are others to buy in the future . its definitely not low cost like playing clod :)

i didnt go down the steam route - you can buy, install and run the game without needing steam at all

TWC_Ragoo
Mar-04-2017, 07:04
The one redeeming factor when thinking about is the fact that the tracks have been laser scanned and they have gone to real teams for data regarding the cars. I don't think you can get much closer without doing the real thing. What do you drive Dave?

ATAG_Highseas
Mar-04-2017, 12:06
Subscription. Meh. Not for me then.