PDA

View Full Version : TFS - Yes, now it is official - We have signed the agreement with 1C - Link here :)

Mysticpuma
Mar-23-2017, 10:47
Jason has announced on the 1C/777 forums that our deal has now progressed from the agreement in principle to actually having been signed by Team Fusion Simulations.

Here's the information:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/28285-1c-game-studios-signs-agreement-team-fusion-il-2-sturmovik-c/

As always we'd like to give our appreciation and thanks to 1C and especially Nikolay Baryshnikov and Jason Williams for their help in progressing this and we look forward to creating some truly memorable content for IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover.

Best wishes from everyone at Team Fusion Simulations, Cheers, Mysticpuma

ATAG_Ribbs
Mar-23-2017, 10:58
This is absolutely an amazing milestone in the storied history of Cliffs of Dover and TFS. Thanks to everyone involved, and I am excited to see this take off and evolve even more than it has already! Congratulations TFS and 1C! Amazing news and glad to see it get finalized.

Vlerkies
Mar-23-2017, 11:35
Top job fella's, well done and thank you.
:thumbsup::salute:

Bart_NL
Mar-23-2017, 11:37
Great!

Mastiff
Mar-23-2017, 11:38
now get to work, I want this by the time I die.. please..

ATAG_Colander
Mar-23-2017, 11:41
...by the time I die.
Wouldn't it be better "before the time I die" ? :)

Mastiff
Mar-23-2017, 11:43
Wouldn't it be better "before the time I die" ? :)

yes that's what I meant.. lol but in retrospect; I believe by the time I die, could be interpreted as any moment.

you never know when it's your time, it's your time.

ATAG_Vampire
Mar-23-2017, 11:52
Truly excellent news.

Thanks to all for not only keeping the dream alive but also for getting to this point where it looks as though the dream will come true. :dthumb:

o7 :salute:

DUI
Mar-23-2017, 12:07
Congratulations to TFS and everyone involved! :salute:

IIJG27Rich
Mar-23-2017, 12:48
now get to work, I want this by the time I die.. please..

CORRECTION...This time tomorrow!!

http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp3703521.jpg

P.S. Fantastic news guys :)

ATAG_Highseas
Mar-23-2017, 13:12
Rock n roll!

ATAG_Lewis
Mar-23-2017, 13:20
Good job fellas...Thanks to all the guys involved in this...It really is dreamy!

...Lew...

IIJG27Rich
Mar-23-2017, 13:30
"Dreamy" That's a great would for it Lewis :thumbsup:

ATAG_Highseas
Mar-23-2017, 14:18
"Dreamy" That's a great would for it Lewis :thumbsup:

I'm quite dreamy.

:D

Hurricane
Mar-23-2017, 14:51
Great news, thanks to everyone for there even being a CLOD for me to buy last month. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I better get practicing.

Best wishes,
Mike.

Hurricane
Mar-23-2017, 14:53
I'm quite dreamy.

I don't wish to know or hear about it and deffo not dream about it, seas :roflmao:

Best wishes, :salute:
Mike.

ATAG_Laser
Mar-23-2017, 15:13
This is great news. Onwards and upwards for CLoD!!! :woohoo:

SD_MBen
Mar-23-2017, 15:17
Many thanks for this, I am looking forward to this great new patch, new theatre, planes and code enhancement etc.!
Ben

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-23-2017, 15:30
Brilliant!

It truly now is game on :thumbsup:

Pattle :salute:

No.401_Wolverine
Mar-23-2017, 15:42
Good luck. Expectations will now be higher than ever. I don't envy you guys right now. I think TF mods til now were just the job interview. Now the real work begins. Bon chance.

Cassius
Mar-23-2017, 16:14
Congratulations TFS! You are the best!
Please do not swear at ours...any way, we want that CloD take his highest place!
And I hope it will be so!

ATAG_Ribbs
Mar-23-2017, 16:18
Good luck. Expectations will now be higher than ever. I don't envy you guys right now. I think TF mods til now were just the job interview. Now the real work begins. Bon chance.

They always say, Don't dress for the job you have...Dress for the job you want! I wish I knew how much having the source code changes the game..For TFS..Only time will tell. :salute:
I still go back and watch the video...The story so far that MP put out at he beginning of the year that is a compilation of what they have done so far. It's 11+ min of pure amazement. I would just be happy to have all that. Just keep doing what you do TFS!S

ATAG_kiwiflieger
Mar-23-2017, 16:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c

Wonderful news guys! Can't wait for the patches!

:salute: ALL HAIL TEAM FUSION SIMULATIONS! ALL HAIL ATAG! YOU GUYS ROCK! :salute:

Hening
Mar-23-2017, 18:16
Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but does this mean we have to purchase the Stalingrad/Moscow software, or are we grandfathered in since we own Cliffs of Dover? From what I've read we go to Steam and will download everything, but what wasn't clear if if we had to make a purchase.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Mar-23-2017, 18:40
Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but does this mean we have to purchase the Stalingrad/Moscow software, or are we grandfathered in since we own Cliffs of Dover? From what I've read we go to Steam and will download everything, but what wasn't clear if if we had to make a purchase.

No. BoS/BoX will be separate from 777/1C, CloD is TFS. You own CloD, so no need to purchase it again, the first thing that comes out will be all the patches we have made put into one DL via steam. After that an official compiling of all the patch work with some additions for free as well if you own the game already. 5.0 which is the N. Africa add on will be the first thing you have to purchase, along with everyone else.

Oersted
Mar-23-2017, 19:23
Always a good thing to tie the knot and make things official... ;-)

farley
Mar-23-2017, 19:25
Always a good thing to tie the knot and make things official... ;-)

Well maybe not always...... but in this case :thumbsup::)

ATAG_Dave
Mar-23-2017, 20:29
A wholehearted congratulations to everyone at TFS - really great news and thoroughly deserved for all your work over the years :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S!

Hazza
Mar-23-2017, 20:44
No. BoS/BoX will be separate from 777/1C, CloD is TFS. You own CloD, so no need to purchase it again, the first thing that comes out will be all the patches we have made put into one DL via steam. After that an official compiling of all the patch work with some additions for free as well if you own the game already. 5.0 which is the N. Africa add on will be the first thing you have to purchase, along with everyone else.

Spirit,

Is there a rough idea for the cost of the N Africa add on yet, or have I just not read a previous post that can be linked to me explaining this? In addition, are you planning (for the initial release) on players paying for additional aircraft as in line with ROF, BOS,BOM, or is this the "free" part that is mentioned above?

I realise that there are perhaps lots of things that need to be sorted so I appreciate if you are currently unable or not allowed to discuss at this stage.

Cheers

Haza

ATAG_Soldat
Mar-23-2017, 20:54
GREAT JOB ..... AWESOME !!!!!! Well done to all...

Cheers Soldat:thumbsup:..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-23-2017, 20:56
Spirit,

Is there a rough idea for the cost of the N Africa add on yet, or have I just not read a previous post that can be linked to me explaining this? In addition, are you planning (for the initial release) on players paying for additional aircraft as in line with ROF, BOS,BOM, or is this the "free" part that is mentioned above?

I realise that there are perhaps lots of things that need to be sorted so I appreciate if you are currently unable or not allowed to discuss at this stage.

Cheers

Haza

We can't comment on pricing issues... those decisions will be made by 1C.

At this point we expect to have a release in the 'old style'... along the lines of IL-2 1946 or the earlier versions of the IL-2 series.

But no final decisions have been made.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Mar-23-2017, 20:57
Spirit,

Is there a rough idea for the cost of the N Africa add on yet, or have I just not read a previous post that can be linked to me explaining this? In addition, are you planning on players paying for additional aircraft as in line with ROF, BOS,BOM, or is this the "free" part that is mentioned above?

I realise that there is perhaps lots of things that need to be sorted so I appreciate if you are currently unable or not allowed to discuss at this stage.

Cheers

Haza

Good to see you back here Haza. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Ha, Buzz beat me to it!

Hening
Mar-23-2017, 21:46

Well done, that's the way to do it. Perfect.

JG51_Beazil
Mar-23-2017, 23:19
Just wanted to chime in with my own congratulations to the team. Well done fellas, and I can't wait to see more of your hard work come to fruition. S!

Hazza
Mar-23-2017, 23:46
Good to see you back here Haza. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Ha, Buzz beat me to it!

Spirit/Buzz,

Thank you for your reply.

Haza

ATAG_Ezzie
Mar-24-2017, 00:56
Great new - thanks TFS, 777 etc.

ATAG_Flare
Mar-25-2017, 20:59
Simply wonderful. Amazing. I love you guys and what you do for this sim, even if I can't fly that often anymore.

Thank you all. :salute:

dburne
Mar-27-2017, 10:04
:dthumb:

Great news and congrats guys!!

I am really looking forward to what will be coming down the pike for Cliffs!

BOO
Mar-27-2017, 11:12
I'm quite dreamy.

That's not what "half asleep" means......

VII.Racetrack
Apr-05-2017, 08:12
now get to work, i want this by the time i die.. Please..

haahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aus
Apr-05-2017, 23:07
I hope you get your wish Mastiff... all best

Team Fusion deserves an income for their faith and work over the last several years, and I am sure they will be world beating at the quality of content they put out now, since they don't have to fight the source code issue anymore.

<S>