PDA

View Full Version : User Connected! User Disconnected! User Connected! User Disconnected!User Connected!

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Nov-24-2012, 18:01
Yeah its me, Im that guy! Some of you would of noticed my bad habit of constantly connecting and disconnecting!

Ive had this problem for months, it get worse when the TS has lots of users. Its now become that little rash I have ignored and now its fully infected, in desperate need of medication :goofy

When I get kicked it says that "maximum users of the same identity exceeded". I think once its started happening TS gets mucked up, thinking Im still logged on, going into a frantic round of connecting and disconnecting! :grrr:

I have made new identities, uninstall re-installed, updated, back dated TS, even ran a bath!

On googling, it is an issue for others. But cant find any fixes :(

I did find this on the TS forum....

1- Open advanced system:
Settings > Options > Application > Misc ... check box "Advanced permissions system" > OK

2- Set permissions:
Permissions > Server Groups > ..select your server group... > Client > ... select show names... > i_client_max_clones_uid > value= # (This value defines the max number of additional connections from the same client identity.)

Playing with out TS is like playing without Track IR. I often fly along imagining radio chatter even pretending to chat back. The English Channel is a large and lonely place...:(

Anyone got any ideas?

ATAG_Colander
Nov-24-2012, 18:12
Hi Kiwi,

The only time I've seen this is when the internet connection is not good and has drops (or packet loss).

Colander.

Nov-24-2012, 19:42
Anything is worth a shot!

Id did a ping test... doesn't tell me much? Im flying out of Melbourne, Australia

ATAG_Colander
Nov-24-2012, 20:00
Since we are trying to identify connection drops, do this:
ping -t 216.52.148.29

Leave it running and when you see you got disconnected from TS, look is you have packet loss in the ping.

Nov-24-2012, 20:34
Ok, So I ran the ping test. logged into TS, waited about 5min. Had a friendly chat with the lads.

Then logged into ATAG, warmed up and took off; about 5min into game time, TS did its thing :grrr:

Its definitely random, as I flew for an hour this morning and had no issue, then boom out of know where :PP TS flips out. Then other times its starts straight away.

On a positive note, during that hour, when I did have comms. I managed to bag two 88's, land, <RR, take off and bounce a 109 PK'ing the pilot (my first ever!) then land. All due to good communication with the lads. :salute:

Kiwi (with blood on his beak!) :devilish:

Doc
Nov-24-2012, 20:43
How do you connect to the internet? What router are you using?

Nov-24-2012, 20:53
Hey!

ISP: iiNET
Router: BoBLite (GL411)
Package: Naked DSL @ 256kpb, 200gb download

:salute:

Doc
Nov-24-2012, 21:01
Please see this web page. http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1805031

Please read the thread. There seems to be a firmware update that your router may require.

Update: http://www.teamtesla.net/index.php/forum/12-technical-issues/2537-teamspeak?start=6#2549

Nov-24-2012, 21:06
Nice, had a quick read. could be what im looking for. Will look at my firmware etc.

Think I'll go enjoy the sun for a bit, and have a look at it later today.

Cheers for that, I'd stared to loose hope.

Kiwi

Nov-26-2012, 02:18
OK, have updated my Firmware. Will see how stable my TS over the next few days.

Feel silly as I should of known to do this :doh:

But hey, many minds make a problem smaller

Thanks for you help!