PDA

View Full Version : Beta Patch

Ruski
Mar-26-2017, 15:08
Hi
I'm asking here because I never get an answer at Steam,,Is there a new beta patch??I've installed all the offical patches from here and CLOD was running sweet...Earlier I loaded it up and Steam was installing something and all my screens have different back grounds..The warning about eplitic filters used to be planes in the air..Now I have a crashed Spit with the pilot looking up at a 109 flying over,,Looked all over and can't find a clue about a patch,,thanks for any help in clearing this up for me..

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-26-2017, 15:14
Hi
I'm asking here because I never get an answer at Steam,,Is there a new beta patch??I've installed all the offical patches from here and CLOD was running sweet...Earlier I loaded it up and Steam was installing something and all my screens have different back grounds..The warning about eplitic filters used to be planes in the air..Now I have a crashed Spit with the pilot looking up at a 109 flying over,,Looked all over and can't find a clue about a patch,,thanks for any help in clearing this up for me..

You already have the new patch installed... and to get it, you must have selected the beta on STEAM.

The new patch is identical to the old one except for the loading screens... the difference it is a simple 'one click install' from STEAM.

Ruski
Mar-26-2017, 15:24
Thank You Buzzsaw..i was wondering about that..i knew i was patched up to date and the screen changes confused me..I do like them better!!

BP_Lizard
Mar-27-2017, 12:11
I have the game running via the old, individual TF patches. Is the Steam's version any different than this?

ATAG_Colander
Mar-27-2017, 12:26
I have the game running via the old, individual TF patches. Is the Steam's version any different than this?

Is the same except new loading screens. No need to re-load it.