PDA

View Full Version : Who's speaking

Campbell
Mar-27-2017, 23:23
Is there a way to setup up Team speak so that when I'm flying in game I can see the name of the person speaking? Or maybe a list of everyone on channel and see when they speak?

DoubleStandards
Mar-28-2017, 00:52
TSNotifier is what you are looking for. http://tsnotifier.eu/
newest version is 1.6.0c and most definitely works with the newest Team Speak. Here is a thread that talks about it. Pay attention to post #3 as Boosterdog lined it out well.

:salute:DS

Bart_NL
Mar-28-2017, 00:58
You will find a tutorial here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15463

Hurricane
Mar-28-2017, 06:15
I was thinking the same, gets a bit muddled not knowing who is talking to you. ;)

Thanks for the info and links DoubleStandards and Bart_NL

Best regards,
Mike.

farley
Mar-28-2017, 08:56
Hey Campbell.

After you are done setting up TSNotifier, you may as well add the RadioFx to round out the immersion.

Here is a video that talks about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8n0IQFJjd0

I didn't watch it all, but it gives you the idea at least.

Campbell
Mar-28-2017, 09:22
Awesome! Thanks guys. I'll look into setting all of these up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ATAG_Lewis
Mar-28-2017, 10:52
I think in general you can call 'TSNotifier' an 'overlay'...There are other overlays for CLOD and not all of them work on specific PC's...You may be lucky...My point is if it doesn't work then try a different one...You'll find a lot of help in these forum for overlays...There is 'TS overlay' and 'Playclaw' to name but another 2...

I have always has issues with any overlays for some reason....After many many hours of working on the issue in the end I gave up and now use a separate app on my android phone called 'TS Remote' (made by TS) which shows me everyone in the TS channel and who is talking...

Perfesser
Mar-28-2017, 12:37
I also got tired of having an overlay stop working a few weeks after getting it set up due to some update or such. The permanent fix is to display the TS window on a separate monitor. See your local computer store or ebay for older or off-lease ones. I picked up a Dell 20" for $20 a few years back. Very handy for all kinds of things beyond TS. Virtual cockpit display, mission map, the ATAG running mission brief web page, temperature monitor program etc....can all be displayed.

Campbell
Mar-28-2017, 18:57
Thanks for the help guys. I was able to get both TS notifier and the radio fx plugin working. Now I can recognize in game names with the forum names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9./JG52 Sturm
Apr-23-2017, 12:29
Anyone else's TS Notifier broken currently? Guess I bring it on myself updating TS when the original setup worked just fine! There's a 'c' plugin but the website also has a 'd' version. I've tried reinstalling with both. Win10 64bit

Campbell
May-03-2017, 23:39
Anyone else's TS Notifier broken currently? Guess I bring it on myself updating TS when the original setup worked just fine! There's a 'c' plugin but the website also has a 'd' version. I've tried reinstalling with both. Win10 64bit

Did you get to it back to working? I've been using it currently with no issues. I just have to make sure it's off until I'm in game then turn it on. For some reason if it's already active my game won't start up.

9./JG52 Sturm
May-04-2017, 03:20
Yes thanks, I followed Baffin's method of starting TS notifier after running cliffs. It freezes my game on start up if I have it running before getting in game.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

mikepatinson007
Aug-08-2019, 05:23
Same problem I have been facing with my skype because I noticed that Skype Mic Not Workingproperly and the person from the other side cannot hear anything that I am speaking. Please help to fix this problem as early as possible.

ATAG_Noofy
Aug-08-2019, 07:37
Same problem I have been facing with my skype because I noticed that Skype Mic Not Working (https://www.fixerrorcodes.net/blog/skype-mic-not-working-windows-10/) properly and the person from the other side cannot hear anything that I am speaking. Please help to fix this problem as early as possible.

This thread is over 2 years old...
What exactly is your problem?