PDA

View Full Version : Change mouseUse param in the conf.ini file to enable buttons in the de-brief window

BSS_Tintin
Nov-27-2012, 15:40
Ever since the ATAG server implemented a mission de-briefing window that appears when you ESC to re-spawn after a mission I've had to kill the launcher and re-boot the game to re-spawn. I could not click on the Close nor the Utils button.
1187[/ATTACH
Colander suggested to change the mouseUse parameter in the conf.ini file
I've changed it from '2' to '1' andam now able to click on the buttons and re-spawn.
][ATTACH=CONFIG]1188
On my old rig SLI must be deactivated for the mouse to capture/reach the buttons. Tried with SLI on and it was back to the same old problem... could not klick the buttons. Killed the game, switched SLI off again and hey presto!! Now everything works hunky dory again. To bad about SLI ( and perhaps also Crossfire) but personally I don't see anything gained from using it in CoD since the game does not distribute the load on all the available GPU's anyway.
Ref, my post (BSS_Tintin) in the Lounge 27.11.2012
Cannot proceed to Canlcel the de-briefing window after a mission

Another tip;
if you experience that the airplane selection window freezes when it pops up after you double-click on the default airplane on you chosen base, just hit the WINDOWS button, right click on the Select Plane icon, maximize it, continue with you selection and close it, works like a charm for me.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards, Tintin

BSS_Tintin
Nov-29-2012, 22:52
More experience with the settings now....
ain't perfect but better; sometimes the de-briefing window/overlay still freezes - or the mouse won't capture the buttons or whatever... But my subjective opinion is that is does not occur so often as before; before it was allways, now it is sometimes...

For whatever it's worth...

Tin'

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-30-2012, 01:34
Thanks for posting this, Tintin. It's likely that others are experiencing similar troubles, and it's good that they can come here and possibly find the answer. Much appreciated.