PDA

View Full Version : Teamwork and Banter

ATAG_Headshot
Nov-27-2012, 19:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeFJdyHIuXY&feature=plcp

The other night I was online flying a spitfire when a team mate warned me over teamspeak that I had a 109 coming in on me. Unfortunately I didn't start recording slightly sooner but I got some good footage from it anyways. I didn't want to use this clip in just another random clips movie as the voice communication was not only very helpful but also rather amusing.

Dutch
Nov-27-2012, 20:12
Haha! Excellent!

'I wuz juss wroitin moi name in the soid of his aircraaft, he wuzz aarlreddy ded!' Looky is a geezer. :D :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-27-2012, 20:44
Kill him! Kill him!! Lol

Doc
Nov-28-2012, 01:07
Nice teamwork and funny coms. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

kopperdrake
Nov-28-2012, 05:23
Nice shooting, nice video, great music :D I've had the pleasure of being on with you chaps this week, whilst flying is so much more difficult chuckling to yourself, it is a whole lot more fun :geek:

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-28-2012, 10:14
".......whilst flying is so much more difficult chuckling to yourself, it is a whole lot more fun"

Ain't that the truth! I love every minute of it, but I confess that I have a button handy on my joystick to toggle TS mute on/off. It's too hard to aim and shoot when you're laughing! :D

Doc
Nov-28-2012, 10:48
I laughed about something on TS so hard I crashed into the ground. Couldn't keep the stick still and was already low to begin with.

ATAG_Headshot
Nov-28-2012, 11:26
To me all the laughing just adds to the fun. I love it!

Oersted
Nov-28-2012, 18:01
TS teamwork to get a kill is the best fun you can have with your pants on (or off, for that matter)... ;-)

kopperdrake
Dec-03-2012, 07:45
Especially if you fly in the buff :)

Oersted
Dec-03-2012, 19:24
Ahhhh, banter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQarImZ97Y#t=3m20s

ATAG_Snarglepuss
Jan-18-2013, 13:56
I use a headset with boom mic. I orten wonder what our wifes must
think when they can only hear our part. I played mine this clip.
Thanks for posting.:)

Ohms
Jan-18-2013, 19:47
That was good teamwork:thumbsup:

ATAG_Headshot
Jan-20-2013, 12:40

You're welcome! I should have more stick time coming up soon so hopefully I can get a new video up too.

ATAG_Lewis
Feb-06-2013, 10:31
Loved it.....Thanks for taking the time to make these vids.....

It makes all the difference to hear the actual chat at the time....

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-06-2013, 11:53

Although I have a Sennheiser 5.1 speaker system, I never use it for my flight sims; this has probably saved my marriage many times. For Christmas my daughter gave me a little Jambox ( https://jawbone.com/speakers/jambox/overview ) to use with my iPhone and iPad with its wireless Bluetooth connect and internal rechargeable battery. For smiles and chuckles, I tee'd it in to my soundcard in conjunction with my earphones/mic. Reason? If I keep the volume down on this little unit no one in the other room can really hear it, but it vibrates like crazy sitting on my desk between the joystick and the throttle. It's a cool effect, since you can feel the increasing vibration of the engine through the HOTAS, in addition to "feeling" the hit sounds as your aircraft comes under fire, even the pre-stall rumbling sound of the Spit can be "felt". Just a handy little gadget with a tiny footprint. :D