PDA

View Full Version : Panser has just uploaded Panser's FacetrackNoIR 1.7.2 profile for CloD!

Pans
Apr-07-2017, 11:13
Panser has just uploaded Panser's FacetrackNoIR 1.7.2 profile for CloD (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=123)!

OK, this is my configuration file for using FaceTrackNoIR with the point tracker plugin. These settings are specifically based on using a PS3 eye camera with the IR filter removed and a "Superclip" in-line three point IR head tracker. I use this setup in Cliffs of Dover and other games and find it to be quite reliable. Hopefully this will serve as a good starting point for anyone else who wants to configure and use this setup. You will likely need to alter the "model position" numbers, but this

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-07-2017, 11:36
Where does this file go?...I need a readme?...:(

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-07-2017, 11:37
Where does this file go?...I need a readme?...:(

I will give this a go after I have played around with my settings for TrackHat...

Pans
Apr-07-2017, 11:51
For me it is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\opentrack\modules\Settings, though I would imagine that you can save it anywhere provided that you point the program towards it. Bear in mind that this was created using FTNoIR rather than vanilla opentrack so it might not be directly compatible, though I'd be surprised if it is very dissimilar.

twyxted
Oct-28-2017, 02:40
For me it is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\opentrack\modules\Settings, though I would imagine that you can save it anywhere provided that you point the program towards it. Bear in mind that this was created using FTNoIR rather than vanilla opentrack so it might not be directly compatible, though I'd be surprised if it is very dissimilar.

Thank you for this, i'll try it now.

Captain Benji
Nov-03-2017, 10:40
Panser has just uploaded Panser's FacetrackNoIR 1.7.2 profile for CloD (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=123)!

OK, this is my configuration file for using FaceTrackNoIR with the point tracker plugin. These settings are specifically based on using a PS3 eye camera with the IR filter removed and a "Superclip" in-line three point IR head tracker. I use this setup in Cliffs of Dover and other games and find it to be quite reliable. Hopefully this will serve as a good starting point for anyone else who wants to configure and use this setup. You will likely need to alter the "model position" numbers, but this

Thanks for this Panser, really good profile to get started with! :)

George_Boyle
Nov-04-2017, 13:50
Thanks Panser. For a total noob in setting up tracking curves, your profile gave me a great starting point. I ended up shifting my curves to the right a bit to reduce the sensitivity and I am so happy with the results. It would have been a struggle with out a baseline of your curves to start from.

Thank you so much for sharing.

George

Pans
Nov-04-2017, 19:31
You're both welcome chaps; glad it was useful to you!