PDA

View Full Version : Thanks All!

Heavy
Nov-29-2012, 10:24
Have been floating around your guys' server for the last little while with a few of my friends. Just wanted to pop in and give a big :thumbsup:

I don't get to get in as often as I'd like. Family n work keep me fairly busy

Really enjoy going up and mixing it up with y'all... (mixing = me trying to fly, looking over my shoulder, with someone's pipper on my tail, resulting in a flat spin, open canopy, bailout or being lit up like the night sky on the 4th of July lol). I find myself in awe sometimes of how some of you frequent flyers can maneuver a plane.

I prefer to fly the 109. I realize this plane is a gun n run fighter but sometimes the temptation to turn n burn with spits and hurris is too much resulting in... see above.

Again, great server you guys got going and if ya don't mind I'd definitely like to pop in to the teamspeak once I replace my broken mic. Maybe someone could open their canopy, hold my hand and lead to me to target...

See ya in the sky

ATAG_Colander
Nov-29-2012, 10:29
Hi Heavy,

Glad you are enjoying the server.
I hope you can meet us over Teamspeak if you don't already use it!.

ATAG_Colander.

Doc
Nov-29-2012, 11:51
Welcome to the ATAG forums! Come join us on TS! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Slipstream
Nov-29-2012, 15:01
Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Dice
Nov-30-2012, 22:30
Well, well....used to fly with a guy that went by that name, flew the 109 and claims to have a broken mic too! Wonder if it`s the same Heavy that I know. :D

If so you need a new mic...yesterday, and did you get your three screen setup? We can work on that in vent for testing if you like...updated my drivers a while back and pooched Cliffs three wide until an outstanding Spitfire pilot told me an easy fix. ( thx Deacon)

ps. Heavy, never...and I mean never, go into the allied TS Channel, they are a really great bunch who may lure you to the side of righteousness and carburetors with promises of tea and something called "scones"...I dunno, I just read stuff here, but I sure was tempted... axis TS channel awaits :D

Heavy
Dec-03-2012, 16:40
Thanks for the words of wisdom Dice lol!

New mic ordered and I don't even wanna comment on the trip screens. The last time I fought with them it resulted in a keyboard being tossed through a window... a Mac moment you could call it