PDA

View Full Version : SABRE PILOTS WANTED! (check this out guys).

Holkham
Apr-15-2017, 12:55
Here's the link:-

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=173897

If you have any problems following the instructions, please go to ATAG TS3 and scroll down to the "DCS KOREAN WAR" lobby
and chat with LRRP & Bader who will assist you in any way they can.

Look forward to seeing all who are interested!

Bader (Holkham).:thumbsup:

9./JG52_Meyer
Apr-15-2017, 14:49
I can vouch for these two fellas Bader and LRRP they will show you the ropes on the Sabre
and nice lads to boot.

Hals und beinbruch

7./JG26_SMOKEJUMPER
Apr-26-2017, 11:43
I've got a Sabre. Is there an event coming?

Holkham
Apr-27-2017, 12:57
I've got a Sabre. Is there an event coming?

Hi Smokejumper,

Not an event as such, but if you would like to click the link in the first post and follow the instructions you will get to have
some fun combat in our missions.

If you have any problems... just jump on you ATAG TS3 and go to the Korean War lobby and LRRP & Bader will help out as needed.

Look forward to seeing you.

Bader (Holkham).

7./JG26_SMOKEJUMPER
Apr-28-2017, 09:43
Very kind. I've only flown it twice so I'll need some lessons.

Now I just need the time!

javelina
Aug-14-2017, 21:23
may have to check you guys out, if you're still active. I fly the MiG-15 (a lot), and DCS in VR. But I do have experience with the Sabre. :salute:

Catseye
Aug-16-2017, 19:38
may have to check you guys out, if you're still active. I fly the MiG-15 (a lot), and DCS in VR. But I do have experience with the Sabre. :salute:

+1

Dai-San
Aug-04-2018, 13:58
Anyone still flying this era?

Just bought the Sabre and loving it but could use some training/assistance.

Dai-San
Aug-06-2018, 06:27
Many thanks to LRRP for all his help and patience so far and really enjoying the excellent missions. If anyone else fancies joining me that would be great.

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-15-2021, 11:04
Hi everyone,

I just removed a short post denouncing the subject aircraft in this sim with no reason(s) given. This post was a troll and breaks the forum rules. Moreover, a lot of us work hard to keep this place a nice place to visit. As the old saying goes - if you don’t have anything nice to say, then better to say nothing.

:salute:

ATAG_Colander
Mar-15-2021, 11:17
Hi everyone,

I just removed a short post denouncing the subject aircraft in this sim with no reason(s) given. This post was a troll and breaks the forum rules. Moreover, a lot of us work hard to keep this place a nice place to visit. As the old saying goes - if you don’t have anything nice to say, then better to say nothing.

:salute:

And if repeated, the user will be banned.

Obelisk 1
Mar-15-2021, 13:52
sabre flying is not very funny

well war time flying is never funny . but we just like to remember good bad ol times