PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on. Leaving Team Fusion - Thanks for the good times, cheers, Mysticpuma

Mysticpuma
Apr-23-2017, 18:26
Hi everyone. I thought I would just get in touch with everyone and let you all know that as of today I will no longer be part of Team Fusion Simulations.

It hasn't been an easy decision but sadly I can't be involved in the project any more.

Please support whoever takes over my roll, thanks for the great times but it's time for me to call it a day.

Been a blast but situations develop and it's time to go.

Cheers, Neil "Mysticpuma" Pugh

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Apr-23-2017, 18:33
We're sorry to hear of your decision, we hope you will re-consider, but if not, good luck.

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-23-2017, 18:54
Hi everyone. I thought I would just get in touch with everyone and let you all know that as of today I will no longer be part of Team Fusion Simulations.

It hasn't been an easy decision but sadly I can't be involved in the project any more.

Please support whoever takes over my roll, thanks for the great times but it's time for me to call it a day.

Been a blast but situations develop and it's time to go.

Cheers, Neil "Mysticpuma" Pugh

Best of luck with all your endeavors MP! Sad for sure as your updates will be sorely missed, as will
you.

Hopefully you'll stop by now and again?

:salute:

Deacon

9./JG26_Brigg
Apr-23-2017, 18:57
sad day. but good luck for the future :thumbsup:

Hurricane
Apr-23-2017, 19:02
Haven't been here long, but i would just like to say.

Good luck with whatever you do in the future, Neil. :thumbsup:

Best wishes, :salute:
Mike.

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-23-2017, 19:08
Very sorry to hear this, MP. It's always been a pleasure working with you and we all appreciate the enormous contributions you have given to Team Fusion Simulations and the rest of us in the Cliffs of Dover community. On behalf of your many friends in ATAG, please accept my warmest regards and best wishes.

Sincerely,

Snapper :salute:

ATAG_kiwiflieger
Apr-23-2017, 19:29
Although I'm new here, I would like to put forward my farewell and good luck - will miss those Friday TF updates! Salute to you sir :salute:

ATAG_Flare
Apr-23-2017, 20:10
Sad to see you leave TF, Puma. You'll always be welcome in this community of course.

TWC_Fatal_Error
Apr-23-2017, 21:46
Sad day sir wish you all the best as I know all of clod is at this time <S> Fatal

♣_Spiritus_♣
Apr-23-2017, 21:51
Hope you reconsider mate. Time off can be good, we all get tired but I do hope you return.

:(

II.JG1_Vonrd
Apr-23-2017, 23:03
I'm so sorry to see you leave MP. Blue skies to you in whatever your destiny is. :salute:

Since no one's addressing the elephant in the room... (and I assume your NDA agreement and general ethics might preclude your response)... does it have anything to do with the merger with 1c / 777?

IIJG27Rich
Apr-23-2017, 23:36
uhoh:recon:

Perfesser
Apr-23-2017, 23:45
uhoh:recon:

+1

ATAG_Vampire
Apr-24-2017, 02:29
So sorry to hear you are leaving TFS Mysticpuma (Neil).

Thank you for everything and all the very best for the future.

Regards

:salute: Vamps (Andy)

Maru
Apr-24-2017, 02:44
Hi, thats sad to read, you guys are at the best moment now with the source code and stuff.
But thanks for your updates and all the work you have done, with you and the rest of team fusion, you made this sim to work properly.

So please take a break for a while, but dont leave!

Hazza
Apr-24-2017, 02:49
MP,

Hopefully we will be able to still catch you in the IL2 VR skies?

Regards and best of luck with whatever you do next.

SIA_Sp00k
Apr-24-2017, 02:50
This doesn't bode well at all. I appreciate all of your communication MP and your enthusiasm when relating the project to the community. I personally wish you all the best and like the others before me, hope you remain a member of the community.

This creates some confusion tho at this stage of the project and no doubt the rumour mill wheels are gearing up to turn out more questions than we can expect answers for.

Can't say the timing doesn't create an air of unceftainty if project related.

:recon:

Ctrl e
Apr-24-2017, 03:19
This don't sound good

BOO
Apr-24-2017, 03:24
Sorry to see you leave TF Puma but I hope it doesn't mean we'll never see you again. Best of luck with whatever you do and thanks for everything you've done for this community.

S!

9./JG52 Sturm
Apr-24-2017, 03:50
Disappointed to hear this MP, contrasts with the massive enthusiasm that came across in your posts about recent developments.
Wish you all the best, thanks for all the work you have put into TF.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

ATAG_Marlow
Apr-24-2017, 05:11
Hi Neil.....this is a huge blow to all of us but rest assured we all understand how situations change and everybody deserves a rest. You have worked tirelessly for us all and the legacy you leave behind is quite simply awesome. All those countless hours of selfless work have resulted in many, many people, having countless hours of fascinating fun. That's quite an achievement! I hope you remember that and enjoy the thought into the future. Truly, a job well done!

You have many friends here, Puma....please don't lose touch! Salute and good luck!

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-24-2017, 05:35
Sad Day today to hear this news...I really appreciate all the work you have done for this community over the years MP and that won't be forgotten in a hurry...You have been a big player in this story and its a real shame to see that you won't be involved so much in the future of TFS...I will sure miss your take on those updates too...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that a time will come when it is suited that you can be involved again...

Thanks for keeping us informed...

Hope to see you at Duxford for a beer...~S~

...Lew...

Vlerkies
Apr-24-2017, 05:47
I am sure everyone is just as sorry as I am to see you moving on MP, but thank you very much for your contribution and all the best wishes for the future.

Blue skies and tailwinds to you Sir!

ATAG_TCP
Apr-24-2017, 06:01
Thank you for all of your work and contribution to TFS Mystic! It has come a long way in the time you have been with them and must certainly be rewarding to see that.
Hopefully we will see you in the skies ;)

Karaya
Apr-24-2017, 06:07
All the best for the future MP!

farley
Apr-24-2017, 08:04
This is a bit of a shock MP.
Very sorry to see you go, but hope it is for the best for you.
Thank you for your excellent documentaries, for all of the updates, and for all of the work you put into TF and ATAG over the years.
All the best in the future.
~S~

Dauntless
Apr-24-2017, 08:08
:sobbing:

:goodluck:

KansasCS
Apr-24-2017, 09:40
Quite the shocker I read there on facebook this morning.
Hope you're parting on good terms.
Best of wishes and a heartfelt thank you for all your work for this amazing sim.

SD_MBen
Apr-24-2017, 09:57
Hello old chap,
I am very sorry to hear that, you have always been very helpful, a gentleman and informative!

I know that you will be successful in all that you decide to do.
I wish you all the very best for the future.

Ben

DRock
Apr-24-2017, 09:58
Thanks for your support of a great community, MP.

Your efforts towards CoD will not be forgotten.

Maybe, take a breather, and enjoy this sim in the cockpit.

See you in the skies.:salute:

dburne
Apr-24-2017, 10:25
Very sad news indeed...

All the best Mystic, you will be sorely missed by us for sure!

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-24-2017, 10:52
Wow..Blown away and sadden to see this post. Like others have said, your enthusiasm in your post were what we always enjoyed seeing! I do know things change.. Hopefully time away will maybe restore the fire and who knows..Maybe you will come back. You have done so much for this community. Please don't be a stranger around here. Nobody can tell a story like you can, and we were all following this CLOD story through your updates. You will be missed my friend.S!

invictus84
Apr-24-2017, 10:57
Thank you for all you've done. :salute:

7./JG26_SMOKEJUMPER
Apr-24-2017, 10:59
Thanks for all your work on my favorite game.

Good luck and don't forget to come play with us as a pilot and enjoy what you helped create.

PreyStalker
Apr-24-2017, 11:13
Thanks for all your efforts.

You should be very proud of what you and the other TF members created here.

Good luck

DUI
Apr-24-2017, 12:34
Thanks a lot for the last years of enthusiastic communication and inspiring videos! Farewell, MysticPanda!

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-24-2017, 13:10
I feel like I'm standing in a room full of people looking at each other...Wondering what just happened... :(

DRock
Apr-24-2017, 13:40
I feel like I'm standing in a room full of people looking at each other...Wondering what just happened... :(

Not me. None of my business.

MP deserves our full support in his decision. That includes respecting the privacy of this situation.

Team Fusion will do what's best for this sim and its community.

DRock

Mysticpuma
Apr-24-2017, 14:01
Thanks for the feedback everyone. TFS is more than just me. work continues on v4.5 and v5.00. Only yesterday more content arrived that will be of great interest not only to the team but also the community.

Don't worry, I hope to be around in the future, just reading the updates instead :thumbsup:

Cheers, MP

:skydive:

ATAG_Septic
Apr-24-2017, 14:01
I'll miss your updates MP old chap.

All the best for your future fun and endeavours.

Septic.

keeno
Apr-24-2017, 14:30
Thanks a real shame Mystic,

thanks for being a big part in the CoD dream, enjoy the future updates and all the best.

Cheers

ATAG_Laser
Apr-24-2017, 14:42
Sad to see you leave TFS MP.

I would like to thank you for all that you have done for us and for your updates concerning the work in progress of TFS and those awesome video's and pictures that you have shared here and on Facebook.

Wishing you all the best in the future, and as the others have said, I hope you will still be a regular visitor to this forum :salute:

RedToo
Apr-24-2017, 14:55
Thanks for all the hard work and enthusiasm. Good luck for the future. :)

7./JG26_SMOKEJUMPER
Apr-24-2017, 14:59
Thanks for the feedback everyone. TFS is more than just me. work continues on v4.5 and v5.00. Only yesterday more content arrived that will be of great interest not only to the team but also the community.

Don't worry, I hope to be around in the future, just reading the updates instead :thumbsup:

Cheers, MP

Hopefully from a cockpit having a laugh in TS as well!!!

9./JG52_Meyer
Apr-24-2017, 16:58
Sorry to read this but you gotta do what you thinks right for you mate , Wishing you good health and good luck for the future
Hope to see you flying some time here too. Many thanks for your invaluable time, effort, and imput.

Hals und beinbruch

=FI=Murph
Apr-24-2017, 18:21
Just want to add my thanks and support to all those already expressed. Hope all is well with you in your life and will continue to be so.

ATAG_Ezzie
Apr-24-2017, 18:47
Ditto all the above MP. Thanks for all you have done and hope to see you round here from time to time.

Ezzie

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Apr-24-2017, 19:54
Loved your updates! See you in the skies!

ATAG_Soldat
Apr-24-2017, 21:10
thank you for all your hard work and commitment Good luck in the future
Cheers Soldat

69th_Zeb
Apr-24-2017, 21:39
Such a bummer, but I can speak for most, the stuff you did here was pretty amazing and much appreciated. Hope your future ventures go well!

II.JG1_Vonrd
Apr-24-2017, 21:50

Cheers, MP

Please forgive me if my question was out of line. As everyone else has said, your contributions were enormous and you were the loveable the "face" of TF. Perhaps you will now have more time to spend on your documentary film work. Please let us know of any new stuff. Salute to you Sir! :goodluck:

Ibis
Apr-25-2017, 01:36
You will be greatly missed Mystic, you served the team well and your efforts were and are appreciated.

Good luck to you mate.
Ibis.

ATAG_Jeepy
Apr-25-2017, 02:03
a BIG Salute & THANKS for Your good work and effort in here Neil !

SYN_Skydance
Apr-25-2017, 03:01
Thanks for all the updates and for keeping us updated over your time with the TF project. Your work was much appreciated.

I always looked forward to reading your posts.

~S~ SYN_Skydance

Ekko
Apr-25-2017, 03:28
:iloveu:

Thank you for all your Hair-raising updates

Thank you for all the time you spend.

:ot: You forgot those under your workstation 27790

Cassius
Apr-25-2017, 04:27
Sad news. Thank you. Sorry for my outburst about overload...any way...
We will miss your updates. Good luck on the new way.

ATAG_EvangelusE
Apr-25-2017, 05:42
Many thanks for all the work you have done, much appreciated by all.

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-25-2017, 08:59
Not me. None of my business.

MP deserves our full support in his decision. That includes respecting the privacy of this situation.

Team Fusion will do what's best for this sim and its community.

DRock

I wasn't asking what happened ... It was a figure of speech..As to how shocked I and everyone else is. I don't know what happened..Nor is it any of my business either..It was just a figure of speech. Best of luck MP.. hopefully we will see ya in the server sometime. S!

ATAG_Highseas
Apr-25-2017, 11:44
That's a hell of a shock.

Whatever the circumstances, don't be a stranger.

My hat is off sir.

IIJG27Rich
Apr-25-2017, 13:07
Who's taking over? They're spreading doom and gloom over in other sim forums and I hate that!!

♣_Spiritus_♣
Apr-25-2017, 13:14
updates will happen still so don't worry, we are discussing it. Will respond again over there as well. :D

IIJG27Rich
Apr-25-2017, 13:53
Thank you Spiritus Mortem :salute:

9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox
Apr-25-2017, 17:18
Thank you MP for all your hard work re publicity of our favourite game.
You will be missed.

BOO
Apr-25-2017, 17:59
Who's taking over? They're spreading doom and gloom over in other sim forums and I hate that!!

So business as usual then.. :-)

Screamadelica
Apr-26-2017, 02:08
Thanks for all your hard work Mystic. S!
Always enjoyed reading your Friday updates.
All the best, Scream.

Bonditaria
Apr-26-2017, 03:08
Best of luck with your next adventures! :salute:

HurricaneHarvest
Apr-26-2017, 05:19
DAMN!! You helped me so much, you will be sadly missed. :ind:

I won't hold much hope for the CLOD future. :(

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Apr-26-2017, 05:27

Although MP did a great job in promoting TF, he is not a coder/3D modeler or programmer... and we still have all those people working hard on the game.

So I would not worry about CLOD and its future. ;)

IIJG27Rich
Apr-26-2017, 10:51
Great movie maker too

Marmus
Apr-26-2017, 12:53
Sad news indeed.

We need a TF Alumni Support Group to recover from our obsession.

heinkill
Apr-26-2017, 15:50
Enjoy your new found freedom!

Will miss your updates and vids greatly Neil.

Freddie

9./JG52 Mindle
Apr-26-2017, 18:48
Thanks for everything MP. Good luck with future endeavours. Hope to see you flying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlerkies
Apr-26-2017, 20:58

Take a deep breath, chill, there are a bunch of guru's out there in TFS.
Want to see dedication, ask for Salmo's map building video link. Feel free to send beer and dancing girls just before you slit your wrists. Pure dedication.

Hope MP comes flying again. Man I cant even remember so far back with all the IL2 series videos and stuff you provided for the community. Gonna miss all that,
Good job!, and thx.

Blade_Meister
Apr-26-2017, 23:26
Wow, Mysticpuma was always synonymous with CLOD/TFS updates and official comments and your name is what

I looked for to find them. You always did a Great job with the updates and videos and I really appreciate all the hard

work you did to prepare them for us. I am hoping maybe you will reconsider and

come back? If not,Good luck in your future ventures.:salute:

S!Blade<><

Hystix
Apr-27-2017, 15:19
Wow, Mysticpuma was always synonymous with CLOD/TFS updates and official comments and your name is what

I looked for to find them. You always did a Great job with the updates and videos and I really appreciate all the hard

work you did to prepare them for us. I am hoping maybe you will reconsider and

come back? If not,Good luck in your future ventures.:salute:

S!Blade<><
Mysticpuma should have trademarked his catchy name. Probably worth a fortune now after all these years.

LuseKofte
Apr-27-2017, 15:44
Well I wrote in BOS forum, it won´t be the same without you. I will miss your updates and the way you presented them

Shello
Apr-27-2017, 22:39
Thanks for all your updates Mystic. Was a pleasure reading up on every one! Best of luck to all your endeavors in the future. S!

dragon9
Apr-28-2017, 02:03
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the cause.

much appreciated

HurricaneHarvest
Apr-28-2017, 04:48
Ok, I've just found out your real name is Neil so have the ideal send off ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLfYuew5B4

:)

All the best.

BOBC
May-01-2017, 17:11
Sorry to see you go MysticPuma,
thanks for the help received up to now., and all the input you have given...
Might you be at least still flying CoD even if not supporting and answering forum posts etc ?
Hope things work out and we see you back,.

All the best

BOBC

Broodwich
May-01-2017, 22:04
I downloaded an Enya song because it was so awesome when he put it in a TF update

J2_la00ecrivain
May-04-2017, 07:19
Thanks MP for all that you have done for CLOD community :snoopy: