PDA

View Full Version : your help and knowledge is needed

Little_D
Dec-05-2012, 11:25
Hello gents,

your help and knowledge is needed. Since i have my new rig, i get some problems with CoD,
CoD-Movies and graphic. First off all i have to say, that with the new rig CoD runs fine with all settings to high with stady 60 fps and the visibillity is mutch better than the old rig and this with biger resolution.
But now to the problems i have:

1. I installed CoD now the third time and i still get this message when ever i start CoD: First Install, installing Microsoft ... step 1 from 1. Than CoD starts normal and all settings incl. convergenz, skin, unit,
ammobelt are still as i set them.

2. When i watch onlinefilms from CoD even out of this forum or on youtube i get most of the time the movie with a yellow or blue shade. When i than switch to fullscreen or an other resolution for the movie it
went sometimes to normal and it looks like it should. The funy thing is, when i run the movie with this yellow or blue shade and put my mouse to the picture preview i can the the single pics fom the movie
in normal colors.

3. When i make a screenshot/trak with fraps from my flight in CoD everything looks like it should, but when i make screenshot with fraps from my or other hompages with fraps i get this yellow blue shade again.
even by my old movies i make with my old rig, i get this yellow and blue shade when i watch them now on my new rig or on youtube.

4. i reaktivated this little ubisoft-movie in CoD and when it comes it is yellow and not so sharp and blue as it should be. It was out before.

I think it has something to do with the settings or the driver and not with the system. I reinstalled my nvideadriver too, so i dont know what makes this problem, maby someone of you know what it is.

Here my rig information:

ASRock Z77 Pro4, i7 3770K 3,5GHz, 16GB PC 1600 Corsair Vemgance, MSI GTX 680 4GB Twin Frozr, Cool Master M800 W Silent Pro Gold, LG 24" Monitor, 3x Samsung 128 GB SSD, TrIR 5 with clip, X52, Pedals
and the rest you need :-)

The cpu and gpu are not overclocked

i hope you get what i want to say, it is not easy to describe the problems clearly in the not native language. andd i dont know if i write every thing right.

regards

Little_D

ATAG_Colander
Dec-05-2012, 11:41
Hi LittleD,

It sounds to me like if there are different color profiles in the nvidia control panel for the different applications.

ATAG_Colander.

Little_D
Dec-05-2012, 13:01
Hi Colander,

thx. i set CoD to defoult and let the system use the normal system color. nothing chnage still the same problem.

regards

Little_D

ATAG_Colander
Dec-05-2012, 14:00
Uhm.. the only other thing I can think of is that the graphics card is not getting enough power.
Try (if possible) plugging the card to different cables in the power supply (or another power supply).

Little_D
Dec-05-2012, 15:08
Hi Colander,

i deinstalled the nvidiadriver again and downloaded the 3.10.70 betadriver and it works !!! now everything looks like normal.

But my first problem is still alive, the first install thing from CoD. i have it installed like on my old system on a diverend harddrive than c,
its now f:\steam\.

regards

Little_D

ATAG_Colander
Dec-05-2012, 15:10
Ok, for the first problem, I'll assume you are using windows 7.
On W7 you will have to run it as administrator for the install to finish correctly.

Doc
Dec-05-2012, 16:19
I had something similar to his first problem just recently. Had to do with saving my uber AP loadouts and mappings. They wouldn't save. Tuns out that since I used Clonezilla to take a snap shot of my system and I restored it with a previous copy when I sync'd with my cloud it was over writing my files. Fixed the sync conflict and life was again just polka dots and lollipops. :thumbsup:

Little_D
Dec-05-2012, 17:31
Hi Colander, Hi Doc,

it runs as asministrator and the messanges is: First Install Microsoft VC Redist Packaged (Step 1 of 1). as second step i deleted the complet 1c folder and start the game again,
problem is still there. Do i have to install CoD again?

regards

Little_D

ATAG_Colander
Dec-05-2012, 17:38
Little_D,

Try installing the "Microsoft VC Redist Packaged" manually from the folder (don't remember the name now) in the game installation path.

Doc
Dec-05-2012, 17:54
X86 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
X64 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

Little_D
Dec-06-2012, 04:17
Hi Colander, Hi Doc

thx again for the help, i deinstalled it and install it new, after i found something in the german formum. After new install and newstart of the system
the problem is still there. Please dont say i have to reinstall windows 7.

regards

Little_D

ATAG_Colander
Dec-06-2012, 10:39
Little_D,

One question...
Is the problem that you get the message "installing VC ..." or that is not keeping your ammo load outs?

Colander

Little_D
Dec-06-2012, 12:18
Hi Colander,

i get only the message installing Microsoft VC Redist Packaged. All settings and gunloads are there and he save it, when i change someting.

regards

Little_D