PDA

View Full Version : DCS 2.1 Normandy and 382.33 Nvidia Drivers -Seems ESSENTIAL!

BOO
May-27-2017, 04:49
Already alluded to on the DCS forums but you NEED the latest drivers and their associated C++ whatnots.

382.33 gave me a big FPS boost and really cut down the stuttering in most situations. Hopefully the stuttery train smoke from mid distance will be sorted soon cos when you get up close........ its superb!!

loveatelovehatelove....love at the moment but its no CLOD!

farley
May-27-2017, 09:33
Already alluded to on the DCS forums but you NEED the latest drivers and their associated C++ whatnots.

382.33 gave me a big FPS boost and really cut down the stuttering in most situations. Hopefully the stuttery train smoke from mid distance will be sorted soon cos when you get up close........ its superb!!

loveatelovehatelove....love at the moment but its no CLOD!

Well Boo, since i trust you with my life, I guess i can trust you with my driver as well.....

I noted that the Spit, especially the cockpit, just didn't look as good in the Normandy map, so i shall update the driver and see what difference that makes.

Just afraid of what it might do in CLoD, but hoping that with 4.5 coming out soon all will be well.

Thanks for sharing this info. :thumbsup: