PDA

View Full Version : New website is now live!

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-07-2012, 14:41
Thanks to Recoil's amazing work, we now have a pretty new website! :thumbsup:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Doc
Dec-07-2012, 15:26
Recoil you are amazing!

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-07-2012, 16:19
Recoil you are amazing!

+1 What Doc said! :thumbsup:

This site looks very, very good!

Recoilfx
Dec-07-2012, 18:07
Thanks guys, we got a new beta forum theme!

Just go down to end of the page and change the Temp style to ATAG dev!

please let me know how it looks. Havn't tested it on IE yet.

Doc
Dec-07-2012, 18:32
Fly with us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-07-2012, 18:53
Thanks guys, we got a new beta forum theme!

Just go down to end of the page and change the Temp style to ATAG dev!

please let me know how it looks. Havn't tested it on IE yet.

Looks great Recoil. Only problems I see thus far are the user groups have changed. Registered users are no longer in bold / Moderators no longer in Green. And some of the navbar is missing (quick links, Forum Actions, Community, Calender, New posts etc.)

Edit: Looks like the forum posting Font may have been reduced as well. Smiley's are all smaller etc.

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-07-2012, 18:57
Looks great Recoil. Only problems I see thus far are the user groups have changed. Registered users are no longer in bold / Moderators no longer in Green. And some of the navbar is missing (quick links, Forum Actions, Community, Calender, New posts etc.)

Edit: Looks like the forum posting Font may have been reduced as well. Smiley's are all smaller etc.

Scratch that on the navbar stuff. It looks like it has just changed spots!

ATAG_JTDawg
Dec-07-2012, 19:02
LOL ! LOOKS good nice change ,now what do we get for x-mas ? :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-07-2012, 19:26
?..../ Moderators no longer in Green....

It's not easy being a frog.......:ind:

Recoilfx
Dec-07-2012, 19:31
Ooops, sorry You can be a frog again! :)

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-07-2012, 20:20
Ooops, sorry You can be a frog again! :)

:jump:

335th_GRAthos
Dec-08-2012, 02:51
Nice! :)

~S~

Atreides
Dec-08-2012, 10:57
Looks great! :respect:

ChiefRedCloud
Dec-08-2012, 11:21
I'll add my admeration for the NEW ATAG forums. They look great, but ....... is there anyway we can have the 'OLD' "WHAT'S NEW" back where it it showed the individual threads (that are new)? If this is premature, i.e. forums is still being orginized, I appolgise. But, still very nice .....

ATAG_Colander
Dec-08-2012, 11:44
I'll add my admeration for the NEW ATAF forums. They look great, but ....... is there anyway we can have the 'OLD' "WHAT'S NEW" back where it it showed the individual threads (that are new)? If this is premature, i.e. forums is still being orginized, I appolgise. But, still very nice .....

Chief,

I had the same problem but it turns out that it is there. The "What's New?" button is a menu. If you click it and stay over it, it will bring down a submenu wit the missing options.

Colander.

Recoilfx
Dec-08-2012, 12:12
I will take a stab at fixing the sub menus - we have lot of main navigation items, so when displayed at a smaller window, they wrap into a second line. Except that the sub menus are actually positioned based on the parent main menu items, so the submenu items might bunch into the main menu items.

See attached:

I tried to get away with it by using pop up menus, but it's confusing people because pop up menu only show up for the current page (GRR)... We'll see what I can come up with... ATAG-Dev theme might be broken from time to time...

Recoilfx
Dec-08-2012, 12:55
Drop down menus should be fixed now! :)

ATAG_Colander
Dec-08-2012, 12:57
:thumbsup:

Little_D
Dec-08-2012, 15:20
Hi ATAG Team,

this is a very nice new hompage. wish i had the knowleg to make my hompage looking so nice.

regards

Little_D

kopperdrake
Dec-11-2012, 10:59
Just wanted to add my tuppence-worth - love the new website, very slick and professional. Congratulations guys, doffed hat to Recoil :)

ChiefRedCloud
Dec-11-2012, 11:15
Chief,

I had the same problem but it turns out that it is there. The "What's New?" button is a menu. If you click it and stay over it, it will bring down a submenu wit the missing options.

Colander.

YEP! :thumbsup: My appoligies to Bliss and Staff .... Nice ......So nice that I posted your new front in our New Wings forums here ---> NEW WINGS VIRTUAL FLIGHT TRAINING (http://newwingstraining.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1279&sid=1845024fff5ab07814c2840bc3073f27).

Logan
Jan-08-2013, 16:21
Very nice ATAG! Looks like CLOD gets a second chance at life! All the FoxBats are wringing our hands in anticipation over what's to come. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Lewis
Feb-07-2013, 16:42
Top Bananas!!!