PDA

View Full Version : How many of you would be interested in flying some DCS multiplayer campaigns?

ATAG_Flare
Jun-03-2017, 10:53
I have noticed that Philstyle and crew have been trying to start something up with Storm of War DCS WWII edition, I asked him if I could bring in some ATAG community guys, he said it would be great to have some pilots show up for the next one. I don't know exactly when it is, but would any of you guys be interested in flying some DCS multiplayer? I know I would, probably in a Spitfire as it's my favourite bird from the WWII planes they have and I think most of us have it.

ATAG_((dB))
Jun-03-2017, 11:07
I don't see why not. It can be interesting.

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-03-2017, 12:04
ATAG has fielded some great teams on the SoW Server events when they were running Clod. It'd be great to see the same with SoW-DCS! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Deacon
Jun-03-2017, 12:20
I guess it's time to download the Normandy map and relearn the Mustang...

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-03-2017, 13:17
I guess it's time to download the Normandy map and relearn the Mustang...

Go nuts and get the Spit, too. It's a hoot. Cannons! :thumbsup:

ATAG_((dB))
Jun-03-2017, 13:21
Yes yes let's get CRAZY :D

9./JG52_Meyer
Jun-03-2017, 14:09
Would love to when they fix the appalling spotting that's currently part of the game. Alright if your launching missiles from 2 continents away with radar you could fry an egg on the moon with. But as WW2 air combat was 99% using your mince pies
To find/track enemy or friendly aircraft , I find it's currently not up to the standard required at the minute. However this is just my humble opinion. Other people may be quite happy with it as it is and have no problem with it, maybe I have been spoilt with the spotting in CLOD or need to invest in better Specs :goofy

Hals und beinbruch

ATAG_((dB))
Jun-03-2017, 14:49
They are improving as we speak, although not perfect they are going on the good direction, in 10 years time "DCS years" we should get very good immersive ww2 multiplayer server me think :P

Campbell
Jun-06-2017, 23:46
Heck yea! I've already been flying with Phil and the guys. Loads of fun and the spit is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ATAG_Headshot
Jun-08-2017, 00:16
Personally I've found that the spotting is a lot better in the new engine with the Normandy map.

Cybermat47
Jun-08-2017, 09:04
Hey, maybe I can do recce in my TF-51 :)

VII.Racetrack
Jun-09-2017, 08:30
We are interested very much!

Pugmogg
Jun-09-2017, 11:53
I can never get DCS to open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk