PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic campaign Script

migman
Jun-05-2017, 21:45
With the imminent arrival of some new planes I thought it might be time to re-visit my script.

I have some ideas as to how to make it better and add some new features. I would like to assemble a team of people to help me as there are some things on this list I don't know how to do.

1. I would like to create some objects that can used in other peoples scripts. Currently I have RAF Fighter Command which handles the detection of raids and the vectoring of patrols. The other part handles the generation of raids. It would be cool to have those as objects to be included in other people's code.

2. We create some forms for use with each of the objects allowing players to assign targets in the German case and for the RAF assign patrols and manage squadrons For those of you who are familiar with Rowans BOB II will have some idea where this could go. The generated files could then be used by the engine to create missions for playing and the results of the mission saved creating the dynamic campaign.

3. We could then incorporate the objects above into other actions that happened around this time like Dunkirk and the advance of the Luftwafe in France. The game could be how many troops can be evacuated before a deadline. Perhaps with the Beaufighter we could have a night campaign assuming they fix the searchlight bug.

I need a couple of people who know coding and or WinForms to help. If anyone is available let me know in this thread