PDA

View Full Version : Beware of user dj-wts.

TWC_Iron_Horse
Jun-14-2017, 06:24
On TWC Teamspeak last night and about 21.30hrs UK time a user with the name of DJ-WTS (cannot remember the rest of his user name) came on our channel, thought it a bit odd and did call him/her. A few minutes passed and then our teamspeak was saturated with music, I could not get to ban the user permanently as I was in the air and have Teamspeak on my 2nd monitor so one of the other member banned him permanently from our TWC Teamspeak Channel.

Please be aware that this person may try to disrupt your channels with music and I do hope that should he do this then his IP Address should be permanently banned from ever using Teamspeak again!!

Regards
Nigel.

AKA TWC Iron_Horse.

DRock
Jun-14-2017, 10:50
On TWC Teamspeak last night and about 21.30hrs UK time a user with the name of DJ-WTS (cannot remember the rest of his user name) came on our channel, thought it a bit odd and did call him/her. A few minutes passed and then our teamspeak was saturated with music, I could not get to ban the user permanently as I was in the air and have Teamspeak on my 2nd monitor so one of the other member banned him permanently from our TWC Teamspeak Channel.

Please be aware that this person may try to disrupt your channels with music and I do hope that should he do this then his IP Address should be permanently banned from ever using Teamspeak again!!

Regards
Nigel.

AKA TWC Iron_Horse.

Got a password?

It works.

ATAG_Headshot
Jun-15-2017, 00:23
honestly as soon as I see "DJ" in a name on TS I just expect this behavior

BOO
Jun-15-2017, 03:52
Dj = dh

Maru