PDA

View Full Version : Can one turn clock backward if missing a good part of the action for a photo ?

BOBC
Jul-01-2017, 20:36
Hi,

[ and ] accelerate and decelerate time, , by the way is there a button for return to normal time ?

can one go backwards in time, missed a lovely shot of Ju88 landing and wanted to backtrack and capture it again.

BOBC

1lokos
Jul-01-2017, 22:19
No. Start the track again.

BOBC
Jul-02-2017, 17:57
No. Start the track again.

Cheers 1Lokos.

If its landing that means I have to run through the entire flight again. If I miss a lovely photo chance during combat, re running the entire mission, and getting to shoot the same aircraft again, chances are it wont be repeatable.

Oh well, win some lose some, what a shame. cest La Vie ! Its CloD !

BOBC

DUI
Jul-02-2017, 18:47
In the track editor you can cut a long track into small pieces by starting to record specific scenes from the track (see button in track editor).

This helps a lot to get the perfect shot.

BOBC
Jul-05-2017, 18:15
In the track editor you can cut a long track into small pieces by starting to record specific scenes from the track (see button in track editor).

This helps a lot to get the perfect shot.

Hi, thanks,
I will probably use something like Adobe Premiere Pro for editing as it has more controls, if it likes the file type, APP can be somewhat picky. If I have missed capturing in the original recording the start of the landing procedure, I will have to rerun the mission though it seems.

Cheers

BOBC