PDA

View Full Version : A Rookie's Major Milestone

SharkBait
Jul-12-2017, 22:36
Hello all,

I achieved my first, truly clean "Ace in a Flight" today... a common happening for many of the greats among us, and I may just have been on a lucky streak, but it was very encouraging for me nonetheless since I was beginning to feel as if my flying and fighting skills had hit a plateau. Anyway, just wanted to take the moment to thank everyone who has flown with me and taught me everything I know.

:salute:
SharkBait

Proof:

ATAG_Ezzie
Jul-12-2017, 23:38
Nice work Sharkbait!!

Ezzie

ATAG_Pattle
Jul-13-2017, 00:02
Well done mate.

You can scratch the rookie reference from now on. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Marlow
Jul-13-2017, 06:42
Hello all,

I achieved my first, truly clean "Ace in a Flight" today... a common happening for many of the greats among us, and I may just have been on a lucky streak, but it was very encouraging for me nonetheless since I was beginning to feel as if my flying and fighting skills had hit a plateau. Anyway, just wanted to take the moment to thank everyone who has flown with me and taught me everything I know.

:salute:
SharkBait

Proof:

Big congrats, Sharkbait! I agree with Pat......your'e no rookie! May you have many more kills! (As long as they're not me! Ha ha!) Salute! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-13-2017, 21:36
Considering you were the top scorer bar one that evening I don't think there's much more anyone can teach ya Sharky....It would seem you got 5 kills before nearly all of the guys flying...lol

ZG26_Sir_Racha
Jul-13-2017, 21:56
Just know I'm glad I'm on your side, little friend. Good work! :)

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-14-2017, 06:56
Hello all,

I achieved my first, truly clean "Ace in a Flight" today...

Nice work !