PDA

View Full Version : Launch.exe

kilo_3_8
Dec-15-2012, 15:26
Launcher crashing all the time, as the mission loads... Grrr!!!! Continuing problems. Have tried all suggestions thus far from Steam, and others. (i.e. dover\redist\DotNetFx40_client\dotnetfx40_client_x 86_x64.exe

...\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\redist\DirectX\DXSETUP.exe

...\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\redist\GDF\GDFInstall.exe

...\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\redist\VCRedist\vcredist_x86.exe

and clearing cache in 1C SoftClub documents.

Then, restart your computer and test the issue again.)

But still no remedy.

Intel 5i 3.3 GHz, Win 7, 550Ti 2Gb, 8 Gb ram

ATAG_Deacon
Dec-15-2012, 15:32
check here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=36478

Yesterday, 02:16 PM

JTDawg

Couple of things you can do. list your pc specs an op system, if you have been playing around with this for awhile , in steam right click on game , go to properties, nexy verify game cache, this will take a few mins. if any folders gone or missing = it will replace. After that is done go to your Documents folder open 1c folder ... the first folder is cache, highlite right click an delete. Don't worry it will make new one. then try game . if games still does not work , go into programs an features(in control panel) scrool down till you see MICROSOFT NET FRAMEwork 4 client profile double click on it an check repair , let it run , you will need to restart. if game does not start after that , go back to steam delete game, go into docs folder again delete it to. (the whole 1c folder) then do fresh install an see what happens , but if i remember right , but without your pc specs you might be dealing with lack of ram . i'll keep watching let me know?

ATAG_Colander
Dec-15-2012, 16:05
Is this Windows 8?
If not, can you attach the latest dump file to be found on "My Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\cppcrash" ?