PDA

View Full Version : What have I got?

dhasdell
Aug-23-2017, 11:35
I know that this is a pretty silly question, and it doesn't make a lot of difference, but could someone please tell me what version of CoD I am using? My previous version needed Cloder, and led to an Anson menu screen. After a Steam reinstall I don't need Cloder, and have a Stuka.

Thanks.

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-23-2017, 12:18
That's the most up to date version of CLOD...

The TeamFusion Simulations have integrated their patches with the STEAM download now so there is no need to install patches they come with STEAM now...Makes it a whole lot easier and will also help new players with their installation hassles...

on the screen with the stuka...The first menu page if you look at the bottom right of the screen you should see...V 4.312....That's the version you have...

Apart from those new pics in the menu screens there is no difference between what you have before and the version you have now...

However we are looking forward to a new patch...and then a big patch (V5.0)

...Lew...

ATAG_Colander
Aug-23-2017, 12:24
Apart from those new pics in the menu screens there is no difference between what you have before and the version you have now...

If before he needed CLODER, then he didn't have the TF MOD installed so there will be a big difference.

dhasdell
Aug-23-2017, 12:41
Thanks. It's there. Being colour blind doesn't help it to stand out. Maybe I hadn't got the very latest patch before. Anyway, it's working fine now.

David