PDA

View Full Version : CH Pro Pedals

QB.Creep
Sep-28-2017, 14:40
Hey all! I just received my new MFG Crosswind pedals, so I am selling my CH Pro Pedals. I put them up on eBay, but if anyone here would like them just let me know and I will give them to you for free and remove the listing - just cover the shipping! They come in the original box and are in really good shape: http://www.ebay.com/itm/192318570287?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

ATAG_Highseas
Sep-30-2017, 05:07
Someone wants to jump at this.... what a splendid offer.

:salute:

Ekko
Sep-30-2017, 06:02
I would have been over it like a cat on a mouse, if i was still on my wings.
Preferred Logitech 3D EX and never tried pedals, which may have to be described as an error on my part.
Water under the bridge.
Very kind of you and you get:thumbsup: from here.

Silent135
Sep-30-2017, 07:19
Hi Creep I'd love to have the pedals if the offer still stands :) pm sent.

farley
Sep-30-2017, 11:37
Giving away a nice set of pedals, no strings attached.......:stunned:

Sorry to say it, but maybe you aren't a "Creep" at all......:thumbsup:

Think we might have to change your handle to "Mr Nice Guy" or something equally boring.....:)

Switching from english to another language for a moment (for effect)...... Good on ya mate!

(I think that's Yiddish maybe?)

:salute:

Edit..... just realised that Creep could have something to do with underwear..... if so, you can just ignore the above..... :salute:

QB.Creep
Oct-02-2017, 23:49
So unfortunately its not going to work out for Silent... Turns out USPS shipping for rudder pedals from the east coast of the US to Australia is expensive! I took the package to my post office and they quoted me $79.55 USD for their most cost-effective option. Anyone else in the continental US interested? I already removed the eBay listing, will wait a week or so before reposting to give folks a chance to claim them.

ATAG_Highseas
Oct-03-2017, 06:56
they quoted me $79.55 USD for their most cost-effective option

Holy Moley !!

farley
Oct-03-2017, 08:31
So unfortunately its not going to work out for Silent... Turns out USPS shipping for rudder pedals from the east coast of the US to Australia is expensive! I took the package to my post office and they quoted me $79.55 USD for their most cost-effective option. Anyone else in the continental US interested? I already removed the eBay listing, will wait a week or so before reposting to give folks a chance to claim them.

Sounds like a good excuse for a "road trip" Creep. An amazing country, so pack your bags and take the pedals as carry on.
I'm sure the ATAG lads would be happy to show you around!

PS - send us a post card:)

QB.Creep
Oct-03-2017, 08:35
Sounds like a good excuse for a "road trip" Creep. An amazing country, so pack your bags and take the pedals as carry on.
I'm sure the ATAG lads would be happy to show you around!

PS - send us a post card:)

The wife and I haven't made it there yet, but Australia and New Zealand are on our list!! I just burned all my vacation time for the remainder of the year, so that will have to wait ;)

Ruski
Oct-03-2017, 14:29
Sent you a PM Creep

QB.Creep
Oct-04-2017, 18:46
Pedals have gone to Ruski!

Ruski
Oct-05-2017, 16:55
Just want to express my appreciation to Creep (Bill) for his gift of the pedals they will be well received here and will be put to good use,,,Thanks friend and know they are in a good home..S!!

Ruski
Oct-06-2017, 10:24
OK my M8 Bill has sent me the pedals and set up and working fine Going on line and doing some EAW later,,My thanks to Bill for the gift to my hobby it's taken me to a new level