PDA

View Full Version : Updating to Steam 4.312 Beta

FAE_Cazador
Oct-22-2017, 05:45
Hi all, getting ready for next 4.5 patch, I have activated BETA in Steam to download that small patch with Larry's wonderful pictures.

I have both versions of CloD, unmodded in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover, and TF's 4.312 in another folder, C:/Games/ll-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover.

Besides, I have two subfolders in C:/Users/Myself/MyDocuments/1C SoftClub: one named \ll-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover and the other \ll-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover-MOD.

My question is: which versions or folders have been updated through Steam, and which ones can be safely deleted now? I'd like to clean my HD, keeping only the right version and saving space for future 4.5 and 5.0.

Thanks in advance

1lokos
Oct-22-2017, 12:55
The ideal when TF 4.50 is released is do a clean install, none of this actual files is needed.

So can delete all this actual install folders - if want save .INI (joystick configurations, ammo belts...) and skins (Paint Schemes) and eventual downloaded custom missions all located in ...Documents/1csoftclub\...

FAE_Cazador
Oct-23-2017, 04:46
Thank you, 1lokos!